10. Louis Jack — 33.5 points
  11. Žydrūnas Savickas — 33.5 points
  12. Ervin Toots — 31.5 points
  13. Ben Williams — 27 points
  14. Zake Muluzi — 23.5 points
Great to see Mitch get his first international win

Evan's got another bicep tear injury again

Evan's got another bicep tear injury again

That's unfortunate you cannot really ever recover from a bicep tear that is why Martins is very careful with his rock lifts not in competition.

Jamal Browner's now pulled 500kg in the gym, 4th know 500kgs lift now. Think its only been a week since his last meet too.

Jamal Browner's now pulled 500kg in the gym, 4th know 500kgs lift now. Think its only been a week since his last meet too.

Holy shit even he looks surprised that he did it. He doesn't even weigh that much compared to the others to pull 500kg.

No question he tops Thor's 501kg by the end of the year if he so chooses to.

I like it but I have issues with Sumo lifts.

Dude is probably legitimately 350 plus

He dropped out of Boxing because they could not get Tyson Fury team and his team to work out a deal beneficial to both parties meaning money.

He dropped out of Boxing because they could not get Tyson Fury team and his team to work out a deal beneficial to both parties meaning money.

That's for the Best because Fury would give him CTE and Thor doesn't command the type of Fuck you money for Fury to just carry him through an exhibition

That's for the Best because Fury would give him CTE and Thor doesn't command the type of Fuck you money for Fury to just carry him through an exhibition

I am kinda sad in a way because I like these types of freak show fights but money obviously was to one sided unlike McGregor.

Main thing not to sh$t myself lol.

Back