Sherdogger Aaron Judge breaks non-asterisk home run record

jeskola

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Screenshot-20221004-175219-Gmail.jpg

Gotta be a Sherdogger at that height and weight. Also requisite "what would he do as a UFC HW?"

Could u imagine if the NFL glorified the NFC touchdown record? This guy looks roided to the gills

He looks roided to people? Not to me.

It's an impressive stat but somehow I don't really care. I think Bonds and Sosa and McGwire just kind of ruined this stat for me. For years, even though Maris had the record, Babe Ruth was the standard bearer and that was because 60 just seemed mythical. But those 3 guys just blew through home run records while all cheating and baseball couldn't to do anything about it. After that, it's kind of like "what does 62 matter when I know that there are 6 seasons with more HR than that?"

We can't forget the steroid era and that's what celebrating 62 asks of me. To pretend that Bonds didn't hit 73 and that McGwire and Sosa didn't pass 60 multiple times.

I can take several steroids, that isn't going to make me hit home run though. It takes a massive amount of talent to hit a ball over the park 73x in one season. That's impressive regardless if Bonds took steroids.

Alot of Jealous slobs ITT. Can tell who's never lifted a weight in their life claiming he looks "juiced to the gills"

It's an impressive stat but somehow I don't really care. I think Bonds and Sosa and McGwire just kind of ruined this stat for me. For years, even though Maris had the record, Babe Ruth was the standard bearer and that was because 60 just seemed mythical. But those 3 guys just blew through home run records while all cheating and baseball couldn't to do anything about it. After that, it's kind of like "what does 62 matter when I know that there are 6 seasons with more HR than that?"

We can't forget the steroid era and that's what celebrating 62 asks of me. To pretend that Bonds didn't hit 73 and that McGwire and Sosa didn't pass 60 multiple times.

He has looked the same size since college.

Screenshot-20221004-175219-Gmail.jpg

Gotta be a Sherdogger at that height and weight. Also requisite "what would he do as a UFC HW?"

He's on course for the best MLB season since Barry Bonds in 2002.

Crazy how he looks more roided than nearly every player in history. Lol

Could u imagine if the NFL glorified the NFC touchdown record? This guy looks roided to the gills

I can take several steroids, that isn't going to make me hit home run though. It takes a massive amount of talent to hit a ball over the park 73x in one season. That's impressive regardless if Bonds took steroids.

Alot of Jealous slobs ITT. Can tell who's never lifted a weight in their life claiming he looks "juiced to the gills"

He only needed 12 more.

Every goof disparaging the great Barry Bonds, the best baseball player who ever lived, evidently lives in Judge's jock with Roger Maris's son.

Because they sure as hell aren't proving that he's clean with steroid tests.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/25/sports/baseball/mlb-drug-testing.html

Major League Baseball’s lockout suspended the league’s drug testing program. Doping experts say the opportunity was there for players to take advantage.

..when the previous labor deal expired, M.L.B. Commissioner Rob Manfred enacted a lockout, freezing all transactions and interactions with players. Thus, Manfred said, without the legal authority to do so, the drug testing stopped — for the first time in two decades.

FJ---1jXMAMH_MX.jpg:large

Every goof disparaging the great Barry Bonds, the best baseball player who ever lived, evidently lives in Judge's jock with Roger Maris's son.

Because they sure as hell aren't proving that he's clean with steroid tests.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/25/sports/baseball/mlb-drug-testing.html

Major League Baseball’s lockout suspended the league’s drug testing program. Doping experts say the opportunity was there for players to take advantage.

..when the previous labor deal expired, M.L.B. Commissioner Rob Manfred enacted a lockout, freezing all transactions and interactions with players. Thus, Manfred said, without the legal authority to do so, the drug testing stopped — for the first time in two decades.

FJ---1jXMAMH_MX.jpg:large

Why quote me?

Its honestly pretty kick ass to see what is possible without roids but its baseball if you aren’t cheating you aren’t trying.

There are no asterisks in baseball.

I've never understood the logic Bonds's record carried an asterisk when the Mitchell Report revealed dozens of pitchers were juiced to the gills, too.

Oh, Maris and Ruth weren't juiced? Neither were the guys throwing them 95mph cookies.

Back