Social Shocked woman argues in viral video as naked 'man' enters LA spa's women's section

In an era when black people can be called white supremacists or devout Jews Nazis without the accusers blinking an eye I can't agree with your last paragraph.

I do agree that these people are a disproportionately loud minority, yet most people tend not to actually give matters much thought so they go along with the loudest voices. We're social animals and people get weirded out by the thought of asserting their individuality. Peer pressure is a thing and many people don't want to be outcasts from their tribes. A person is smart, but people are stupid, to paraphrase Agent K.
Exactly .. case in point liberal media just drumming race issues when it's not there. The supply for racism doesn't meet the demand.

The Left should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for mindlessly backing this sexual deviant criminal pervert over an actual biological woman and a fucking child.

What sort of human being are you, if that's how you function mentally?

I was talking to the wife of a principal at a junior high. She and her husband are Christians and there are several kids changing their names and "gender." The teachers union instructed the principal to not tell the parents. He's ticked because he believes the parents should know and that the kids should get help for mental and emotional issues. The teacher's union doesn't want him to tell the parents. It's a tough environment to be in when your job is threatened if you do the right thing and try to help these kids. Really it's up to the parent, but some good teachers and administrators want the best for the kids in their building
Probably best thing to do is get a support base. Some churches and a lawyer. Set a plan and follow it. Laying down for all this is allowing it to happen. If people can rally to them and help out financially as well as socially, we can win this. Otherwise we are a neutral nation in a strategy game. Unable to attack and when attacked can only repel and hope the next attack isn’t overwhelming

I love Walsh. He exposes the left being the biggest lying morons here. Also does an amazing job at breaking down the complete lunacy on this issue.

The trial of a transgender woman accused of indecent exposure at a spa in Los Angeles can go forward, a judge ruled last week.

Darren Merager is charged with five felony counts of indecent exposure stemming from an incident in the women’s section of Wi Spa in June 2021.

At a pretrial hearing Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, witnesses testified Merager went around the spa with her genitalia exposed “with a nonchalance that they found unnerving,” Los Angeles Magazinereports.

A woman identified by the magazine only as Claudia said Merager’s penis was erect, something that caused her to fear for daughters’ safety. Others said her penis was partially erect or not erect at all.........

@Prefect

The guy was sex offender and mentally ill pervert.

We all await your apology
Now admit you were wrong in this case
i second this. progressives need to get out of fantasy land and see this bullshit for what it is and admit its happening.

@Prefect
Third this.

It's time someone ate some crow casserole.

Hey buddy just wanted to update you on the status of that crow casserole that's been waiting for you. Ready to finally admit you were wrong?
@Prefect
eating-crow.jpg

Last edited:

@Prefect

Hey buddy just wanted to update you on the status of that crow casserole that's been waiting for you. Ready to finally admit you were wrong?
@Prefect
eating-crow.jpg

Now, does @Prefect...

A) Not respond.

B) Say you have an obsession with him, in an effort to deflect away from his dipshittery, and not actually address the issue.

C) Actually try and make a good faith argument.

I give "B" the best odds.

Now, does @Prefect...

A) Not respond.

B) Say you have an obsession with him, in an effort to deflect away from his dipshittery, and not actually address the issue.

C) Actually try and make a good faith argument.

I give "B" the best odds.

My money's on A. He tucked his tail and laid low for quite a while after this thread last time. He's not gonna wanna relive that trauma once more.

@Prefect

@Prefect
eating-crow.jpg

I guess you expect me to eat crow because I say that trans people deserve to be able to use facilities and deserve the benefit of the doubt until facts say otherwise? It really does get under your skin when I mention how mis-run Greece is and how young people are just leaving in mass.

I guess you expect me to eat crow because I say that trans people deserve to be able to use facilities and deserve the benefit of the doubt until facts say otherwise?

Oh you were just being a good guy when you said everyone was being immature for being "fake" outraged that some dude was flashing broads in the bathroom.

It wasn't your fault. You meant well right?
tears-licked.gif

Now admit you were wrong.

It really does get under your skin when I mention how mis-run Greece is and how young people are just leaving in mass.
Could care less if I'm being honest. Greece needs to overhaul everything and it's gone down hill since it's become a republic. It isn't really having the effect you think it is dipshit.

Could care less if I'm being honest. Greece needs to overhaul everything and it's gone down hill since it's become a republic. It isn't really having the effect you think it is dipshit.

No. You do care. That is why you went to a mod to get me double yellow carded last time when I said something about Greece.

No. You do care. That is why you went to a mod to get me double yellow carded last time when I said something about Greece.
You're trying way to hard to deflect. You said some inappropriate shit and got carded for it. You do it when you lose arguments (which is often) and it's pretty obvious you don't like Greek people for whatever reason.

But that isn't what this is about. You defended a sex offender and made it seem like everyone was being ridiculous for asserting that it was wrong. And you have yet to admit that you were wrong.

It's time for you to deep throat some crow.

What did you say about Greece?

I was talking about how irresponsible Greece was with how everyone cheats on their taxes and is broke and then needs to be bailed out by the rest of europe and he took something as slur and reported me. It was something along the lines like if you called French people full of themselves or called americans idiots and then claimed you were using racial slurs. The mod likely just got tired of his complaining double carded me.

I was talking about how irresponsible Greece was with how everyone cheats on their taxes and is broke and then needs to be bailed out by the rest of europe and he took something as slur and reported me. It was something along the lines like if you called French people full of themselves or called americans idiots and then claimed you were using racial slurs. The mod likely just got tired of his complaining double carded me.
All of that is true though.

Back