Shoop Shoop Contest!! Vote for the best new UFC belt shoop!

You get 4 votes. Vote for your 4 favorite belts!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, I almost finished last. We need a MS Paint contest soon!
Just get Photoshop or something like Gimp, bro. It's much more fun once you learn how it works. And it gives you much more creative opportunities. No need to be a pro. The main tools are all you need to know.

An MS-Paint contest was already held recently.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ufc-230-deadline-10-00-pm-et-tonight.3856677/

It's probably the contest that was done the most in the last 2 years if i'm not mistaken.

And it's honestly the contest that I dislike the most lol.

Last edited:
If my calculations are correct, it looks like @MenthosLine and @mbinder received the most votes. I will hit you guys up via PM and get you those gift cards. But really, when you have this many talented shoopers in one place...we're all winners.

I'm humbled and honored. Seriously. As I've mentioned, I've mostly lurked in the past but I will contribute more going forward. Thanks again for putting this together and to everyone that voted.

I don't deserve this.

I'm humbled and honored. Seriously. As I've mentioned, I've mostly lurked in the past but I will contribute more going forward. Thanks again for putting this together and to everyone that voted.

I don't deserve this.

Things are going good for you man. Congrats on 2nd place. I know you are trying to be modest, but the people have spoken and they say "you deserve this."

Is there a none of the above option?
giphy.gif

Attachments

• the clark working.png
    the clark working.png
    287.4 KB · Views: 138

I don't deserve this.
I was hoping that this contest would bring in some people who don't normally participate in the shoop threads. Your belt is awesome, you are awesome, and I hope to see more from you in the future.

Awesome job boys, once again I was way off on guessing who's was who's the only one I got right was @Buff.

No 10 was my favorite lots of awesome detail in it great job @HughPhug. @MenthosLine did you have that hanging up in your sex dungeon? seek help. j/k it's awesome.

When I pee on you that just means I like you when I don't pee on you then that's when you should be worried.

Last but not least I want to give a big shoutout to @The Clark for putting on the competition, awesome idea bro and I bet it was a ton of work looking after all of us 'special' people. I know @bigwaverider had your back and would have helped you any way he could, he's good like that.

p.s. @Sansnom suck it. :D I know you kicked my ass in ISL with your awesome shoop, but I feel like this was revenge, that's what I'm telling myself anyway. :p

Come to this thread and vote on whether we should have an NGS shoop contest for UFC 234 and UFC 235. Vote Yes or No. It's that easy.

Post any thoughts or suggestions in the thread. They will be appreciated.
UFC 235 if anything:
Good ol' shoop bait Jones.
Marty from Nebraska and Wood from hood.
Curly McWrestle
Necktat is life
Shaggy ninja

Bound to be something fun there.

Mad love to @The Clark for coming up with the idea and hosting us, and @bigwaverider 's big Hawaiian ass for helping when needed

Congratulations to the winners @MenthosLine & @mbinder, I thought I had 2nd place in the bag for a while there but Quint came from behind and was only a few votes short of first in the end. Good work lads.

That would have been the first time I came second since Sister Dominic gave me and my mate a handjob in the stationary cupboard back in primary school (it's OK, this was back in the 80's, Church folk were allowed to do that to kids back then)

Loved the broken legs from @Buff , @MacGregor 's was my favorite, where you at homie? Need some more details on that one dude
@Norman Khabib has gone? Just read @Buff 's post, it's a shame to lose him again, he was all over every Shoop thread, and loved his WMMA belt entry on here

Also, appreciate all the love my entry got, I am truly humbled

All done in MS Paint as well. Luckily I had zero work for 2 full weeks and was able to fuck around with it until I couldn't fit on anything more.
Had to show love to the @Ottawaguy & the FrootShoops and added gold apples among the jewels, as well as gold Burger King and a load of Ferrero Roche as well!

Here is the HD version I tried to submit to @The Clark first time round, turns out it was a little too big!
eRAook6.png

Dam, I forgot to give @mbinder a shout out too, sorry brother. Jon Jones would love that belt.

PI0z2Xd.png

Just get Photoshop or something like Gimp, bro. It's much more fun once you learn how it works. And it gives you much more creative opportunities. No need to be a pro. The main tools are all you need to know.

An MS-Paint contest was already held recently.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ufc-230-deadline-10-00-pm-et-tonight.3856677/

It's probably the contest that was done the most in the last 2 years if i'm not mistaken.

And it's honestly the contest that I dislike the most lol.
That last MSPaint contest is where Second Round Ottawaguy was born...

Thanks for the contest @The Clark and @bigwaverider. Also everyone who took the time to participate or vote.
I was expecting @HughPhug with #10 to book it early on.

Btw @MacGregor could you explain your concept on #14?

Originally I was going to have a turntable on the front with cards on the sides reading interim, lineal, ect, but I started fucking around with gold and overlays and that's what happened.

Grats on the win! Nice job.

Last edited:
I've been looking forward to this. Big thanks to @The Clark for putting this together.

Not decided yet about the votes to be honest.

Back