SHOOP dat biking OSP!

Pretty random. Had the idea of putting him on a motorcycle but then thought of the referee and just added a bear lol.

AtRaa6H.jpg

Dammmn!!

And to think, at first we weren't sure how much could be done with the Latifi template.
Was going to mention the same thing. The template itself isn't the funniest or the most shoop worthy. But the possibilities are infinite. A lot of hilarious shoops in this thread..

Not really related to this thread but for some reason when I saw the retarded gif I thought of doing one about Conor.

200w.gif

Was going to mention the same thing. The template itself isn't the funniest or the most shoop worthy. But the possibilities are infinite. A lot of hilarious shoops in this thread..
I think it works both ways. When the original image is really goofy/bizarre, the shoops are inherently funny. But when the original is kind of bland, you can paste it in practically anywhere, which leads to a lot of unexpected comedy.

I think it works both ways. When the original image is really goofy/bizarre, the shoops are inherently funny. But when the original is kind of bland, you can paste it in practically anywhere, which leads to a lot of unexpected comedy.
Couldn't have said it any better.

Back