Shoop SHOOP dat concussed Irish cocky kid a.k.a Conor pupil James Gallagher

And a similar theme from that last one
cg ronda out.png

mcNE71j.jpg

That was a beautiful street fight KO for sure

Little guy obviously knew how to fight too. He threw at that big guy with no fear.

You dont just swing on a guy twice your size if you arent confident you can take him

On topic, god damn that was funny. But to be honest that dude that whopped on Gallager was more impressive than any ufc fighter ive seen recently

The skinny guy gets a trip ticket to Valhalla for that one. Might, not be the smartest guy however. Big fella looked like he was set up to counter with is rear hand tucked. I mean, that's not a typical street fighter stance. Often, you can look at how people square up and tell if they've been taking some classes or at least been studying conventional, effective self-defense.

As for Gallager, man.lmao I watched vids of that guy, so cringe worthy. Watching him get floored and smashed was nothing short of poetic justice. Dude running into his opponent's face and throwing his hands up like he has no decency. Well, it all caught up to him in the end.

I agree with you that if you're fighting a female, then you have already lost on both counts. I don't condone men hitting women at all but he would have been totally justified if he pushed her down hard or even threw one shot to get her off of him. He just standing there letting this chick knee him in the face. I wouldn't let my own mother wail on me like that and I love that woman.
If girl wants to step up and hit a man then she's opened the door for a punch coming back at her- end of story. no one get's special privileges to punch people without fear or retribution. In my country this bitch would of been stomped into the pavement for that.... I like to see little american bitch come to brasil and try that to man and see what happen

If girl wants to step up and hit a man then she's opened the door for a punch coming back at her- end of story. no one get's special privileges to punch people without fear or retribution. In my country this bitch would of been stomped into the pavement for that.... I like to see little american bitch come to brasil and try that to man and see what happen

The guy clearly started it, and didn't know how to fight to any degree. LOL

Good for the girl.

and this is why I hate Conor and his fans.......

The Fighter is a Conor fan, probably looks up to him as a father or something...he decided to act like a cunt, just like Conor and this is what happened.

Glad it happened to him....cocky people like him deserve that....I hope Khabib destroys Conor in similar fashion.

That side kick was fucking nice tho....I think that kid has a good future in MMA.

Im Glad that Ricky Bandejas talked shit to him after he KO'd him...Many times, Fighters on the receiving end of the shit talking, just say "it's cool" when it's done...Glad he didn't and fucking talked shit to that cunt.

Let's be very clear - Gallagher is no Conor.

Conor bless!

and this is why I hate Conor and his fans.......

The Fighter is a Conor fan, probably looks up to him as a father or something...he decided to act like a cunt, just like Conor and this is what happened.

Glad it happened to him....cocky people like him deserve that....I hope Khabib destroys Conor in similar fashion.

That side kick was fucking nice tho....I think that kid has a good future in MMA.

Im Glad that Ricky Bandejas talked shit to him after he KO'd him...Many times, Fighters on the receiving end of the shit talking, just say "it's cool" when it's done...Glad he didn't and fucking talked shit to that cunt.
i pretty much agree with at least 100% of what you just said...

DEtPSr_UAAAscb3.jpg

Virtually Identical... <Goldie11> <Goldie11>

Back