Shoop dat :O Holm

38593985805_2e39610e98_z.jpg

The
Don't be a retard and shoot vertical video. You miss all the action such as your baby being shot across the room from hitting your wife's fat ass. This woulda been so much better if someone with basic photography skills shot this source video. This wasn't so easy to do BTW.

dLcWzwi.gif
GODAMN you magic man!

PicsArt_01-03-03.42.12.jpg

<datassdom>

Last edited:
HOW TO MAKE CELL PHONE GIFS.
(But there probably are better programs)

I really wish I could make gifs on my phone... Apologies for how scrappy this is.

7WH8c77.png

I know I PM'd you this info, but I am just putting it here so others may learn. I did not get into this seriously at all, I just wanted to see if it could be done. I found an app on the Google Play store and put it on my Adroid cell phone " GIF Maker - GIF Editor Kayak Studio " https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kayak.studio.gifmaker&hl=en

1. You open the program and hit the + sign to make a new gif.
2. You then only select your first frame image.
3. Then you click on "MANAGER".
4. Then click "ADD IMAGE" and select your second frame image. Then click "NEXT". Keep repeating this until you have all your frames. I did it this way because when you hit the + sign and select all your images, for me they did not order properly and I found no way to re-order them.
5. To return to your image hit the two "down arrows" at the top.
6. After that you have a clock icon that gives you a slider to determine how long each frame will be. I slid it all the way to the left (which seemed to be the slowest frame rate) and what you see down here is the result.

Honestly I have already spent more time typing this post than I did with the program, so maybe it can be done better. Maybe this just isn't the best program for this. However IT CAN BE DONE!!

I07OfL1.gif

Last edited:
HOW TO MAKE CELL PHONE GIFS.
(But there probably are better programs)

I know I PM'd you this info, but I am just putting it here so others may learn. I did not get into this seriously at all, I just wanted to see if it could be done. I found an app on the Google Play store and put it on my Adroid cell phone " GIF Maker - GIF Editor Kayak Studio " https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kayak.studio.gifmaker&hl=en

1. You open the program and hit the + sign to make a new gif.
2. You then only select your first frame image.
3. Then you click on "MANAGER".
4. Then click "ADD IMAGE" and select your second frame image. Then click "NEXT". Keep repeating this until you have all your frames. I did it this way because when you hit the + sign and select all your images, for me they did not order properly and I found no way to re-order them.
5. To return to your image hit the two "down arrows" at the top.
6. After that you have a clock icon that gives you a slider to determine how long each frame will be. I slid it all the way to the left (which seemed to be the slowest frame rate) and what you see down here is the result.

Honestly I have already spent more time typing this post than I did with the program, so maybe it can be done better. Maybe this just isn't the best program for this. However IT CAN BE DONE!!

I07OfL1.gif

Bro you have always been, and will always be the greatest... Nobody does more for the shoop community than you, I'll get on it.

Also, sick gif bro!

Bro you have always been, and will always be the greatest... Nobody does more for the shoop community than you, I'll get on it.

Also, sick gif bro!

Mahalo brother /blush. You need to find a better program brah. I wish that program had better timings and a resize function.

Mahalo brother /blush. You need to find a better program brah. I wish that program had better timings and a resize function.

Better than PicsArt???

Resize is in the tools... Man I'm surprised you don' like it - have you tried the cutout function?

Better than PicsArt???

Resize is in the tools... Man I'm surprised you don' like it - have you tried the cutout function?

Was talking about the Gif Maker Program. It's lacking some things and thus I said you should find a better one. :-0

Was talking about the Gif Maker Program. It's lacking some things and thus I said you should find a better one. :-0
Aha! I was thinking you were talking about my beloved PicsArt!

That wouldn't be cricket.

Back