Shoop Sherdog I.G community

Yeah, having geriatric pussy is like having no pussy at all sir lol.

Thanks btw, it actually doesn't take dedication tbh.
It simply takes letting it live its own life lol.

2 years ago I got it caught in the motor of my DeWalt drill.
Ripped at least 20 of the longest hairs out in about a half a second.
Hurt like a mothafucka as you can imagine lol.

My wife is always telling me to tuck it in my shirt when I work...she won that argument so now I tuck it in lmao
I'm bearded, not nearly as long because of my work, it might get 2" ... that sounds painful as hell, kinda reminds me of that meme where the girl is doing something with her hair and a spinning hair tool, and pulls it all out lolol

I'm bearded, not nearly as long because of my work, it might get 2" ... that sounds painful as hell, kinda reminds me of that meme where the girl is doing something with her hair and a spinning hair tool, and pulls it all out lolol

It actually didn't hurt right away, but like 10 mins later it felt like my fuckin chin was on fire lol.

Also, I know exactly what meme you're talking about lmao

What do you do for work?
I think I asked you before, forgive me if I have sir.

25. Trained growing up, took time off and getting back into it now. Not the youngest but I’m confident.

Im 46, so you're fine you young fucker lol.
You better post a clip of you knocking someone the fuck out, Im in your corner all the way little brother.

Last edited:
What do you do for work?
I think I asked you before, forgive me if I have sir.
I'm in IT in the health insurance realm, professional nerd. Was an IT Director for a long time, still have the same job but a buyout last year changed me to Sr. Manager. Everyone's title kinda went down a rung in that acquisition because we were consumed by a behemoth corporation.

My crew does everything from tech support, server administration, FTP administration, custom app development, some web dev.

I have become the corporate schlub my younger self swore I would never be, but I gotta eat lol.

I'm in IT in the health insurance realm, professional nerd. Was an IT Director for a long time, still have the same job but a buyout last year changed me to Sr. Manager. Everyone's title kinda went down a rung in that acquisition because we were consumed by a behemoth corporation.

My crew does everything from tech support, server administration, FTP administration, custom app development, some web dev.

I have become the corporate schlub my younger self swore I would never be, but I gotta eat lol.
I grew up doing construction, landscaping, painting houses and commercial spaces and everything in between.
Then a friend got me into this office job.

I ended up being a manager, but I quit like 5 different times because I hated the corporate offices and all the cunts that worked there.

The last time I quit I started selling my art, and have never looked back, and I honestly have never been happier.
Me and the wife bought an all granite house, its like a little castle with enough land to make it comfortable.

Needs love but nothing me and the wife can't handle.

I grew up doing construction, landscaping, painting houses and commercial spaces and everything in between.
Then a friend got me into this office job.

I ended up being a manager, but I quit like 5 different times because I hated the corporate offices and all the cunts that worked there.

The last time I quit I started selling my art, and have never looked back, and I honestly have never been happier.
Me and the wife bought an all granite house, its like a little castle with enough land to make it comfortable.

Needs love but nothing me and the wife can't handle.
I'm still waiting for my million dollar idea or skill to reveal itself, because I'm really not made for the corporate lifestyle. I just have to grit my teeth and deal with it.

53559081132_1dfcf194fb_z.jpg

Back