shoop dat youthful Luke

He looks like a movie star from the 80's. So dreamy!

I guess I missed all the action. What happened?
Basically... I made a pic of Rockhold being served the d by another man, who became Vitor later on... Someone complained... More gay stuff happened - all within the boundaries designated by this forum, although a little risqué... Some moral majority bitch complained to the powers that be and all our hard work was deleted... They're still on my media page, but it did kind of suck.

Basically... I made a pic of Rockhold being served the d by another man... Someone complained... More gay stuff happened - all within the boundaries designated by this forum, although a little risqué... Some moral majority bitch complained to the powers that be and all our hard work was deleted... They're still on my media page, but it did kind of suck.

You're not to blame, I'm sure others would've posted the stuff with or without the complaints, it was an obvious direction to go given Rockhold's expression and reputation. Sherdog rule says no sexually graphic or excessively gross posts, but what is considered excessively gross? Who draws the line? All this proves is homophobia still runs deep in these parts.

It doesn't matter if your shoops 'suck'. Freedom of expression is not supposed to be subject to some imaginary, creativity-curbing standards, if we're only going to allow pro shoops on these forums then we might as well all pack up now.

This whole thing has made me really upset tbh I'm seriously thinking about cutting myself.

full

I figured just best to tone it down without losing the theme... But then something came over me and I because super inspired... My masterpiece is complete... Click if you dare.
full

Last edited:
You're not to blame, I'm sure others would've posted the stuff with or without the complaints, it was an obvious direction to go given Rockhold's expression and reputation. Sherdog rule says no sexually graphic or excessively gross posts, but what is considered excessively gross? Who draws the line? All this proves is homophobia still runs deep in these parts.

It doesn't matter if your shoops 'suck'. Freedom of expression is not supposed to be subject to some imaginary, creativity-curbing standards, if we're only going to allow pro shoops on these forums then we might as well all pack up now.

This whole thing has made me really upset tbh I'm seriously thinking about cutting myself.

Just to let you know, the higher ups are EXTREMELY supportive of the Shoop scene here. I really had no idea how much until I became Blue and talked story with them, so just trust me on that. We are exceedingly lucky that they allow Shoops here at all. We are given this privileged gift of being able to Shoop here by them. With one flick of a button, this all could be gone, so I think we are blessed with what is perhaps the greatest place on earth to Shoop shit. :)

Unfortunately, my brother, "the line" is blurry at times on censorship. I didn't see the image(s) in question, so I cannot comment on them.

This aint Rockhold behind Cerrone is it?

GettyImages-4838814322.jpg

There's Cain there. Cain is 6'1, Cerrone 6'2, whos behind?

Back