• Thread starter Deleted member 510653
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 510653

Stipe & DC in the movie poster of the Spike Lee Joint "Do The Right Thing"

THANKS!

Stipe & DC in the movie poster of the Spike Lee Joint "Do The Right Thing"

THANKS!

Not exactly sure what you wanted so I made 4. Take your pick. these are all hosted on Imgur and should be more or less permanent links.

1. Full poster
bBPWISQ.jpg

2. took out the girl and people at top
hdhaNyK.jpg

3. Cropped it. Full poster.
DbkC8My.jpg

4. Copped it and removed girl and people at top.
dc-stipe-do-the-right-thing-cropped.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, they are all good.. LOL thanks brother!

You're welcome bro. Glad you liked it.

Is it spelled "bes" or "bess"? I always spell it "bes"..
Got dang I just dont understand how you get them out that fast. It takes me 2xs as long just to crop a picture as it takes you to do a full blown shoop.

Got dang I just dont understand how you get them out that fast. It takes me 2xs as long just to crop a picture as it takes you to do a full blown shoop.

That shoop took over 4 years to make. 4 years of bashing my brains in trying to learn this damned program. Thousands of hours and thousands of Photoshops and shoops. Lost sleep, no eating, blurry eyes, getting up bent over in pain cause I forgot to pee for 16 hours.

But if you would like some help on Photoshop, hit me up.

That shoop took over 4 years to make. 4 years of bashing my brains in trying to learn this damned program. Thousands of hours and thousands of Photoshops and shoops. Lost sleep, no eating, blurry eyes, getting up bent over in pain cause I forgot to pee for 16 hours.

But if you would like some help on Photoshop, hit me up.
This might sound insane but I have considered buying a laptop for the sole purpose of working in photoshop.
Currently I tinker in pix art on my phone to make simple shoops. I might just take you up on that offer brother.

This might sound insane but I have considered buying a laptop for the sole purpose of working in photoshop.
Currently I tinker in pix art on my phone to make simple shoops. I might just take you up on that offer brother.

Nice bro. Laptops have tiny screens though.

Back