Shoop Shoop that 202 crying Rogan

I can't wait for The Walking Dead return in October.
Likewise my friend. I'm still pissed about the cliffhanger. If they kill Glenn I'm going to break something. Why have the fucking cliffhanger then?

Likewise my friend. I'm still pissed about the cliffhanger. If they kill Glenn I'm going to break something. Why have the fucking cliffhanger then?

I was so fucking pissed such blue balls moment and we have wait so many months to see who Negan killed my guess is abraham takes the bat.

From the game Far Cry

2gD0m8e.jpg

If someone could make a gif of that rogan face on the situation from Jersey Shore below, I'd be eternally grateful

situation-omg.gif

I just spent like 3 hrs on the tutorial you provided, here is my first ever shoop, or even first ever attempt at a shoop.
download%201_zpsyiz5q4tw.jpeg

could do something with toe nail gate (maldonado fight or icegate)

I just spent like 3 hrs on the tutorial you provided, here is my first ever shoop, or even first ever attempt at a shoop.
download%201_zpsyiz5q4tw.jpeg

Nice brah. If you need any help just PM me. Welcome to the club!!

What was this screenshot even from? The weigh ins? I saw nothing. Nothing!!!

Very much appreciate that. I will take you up on that, as i found the layering quite difficult to start.

The Layering is pretty good in PS. I have some tips and tricks to help you out and can make you a Layer master in no time. PS can be as simple(ish) as you want, or as intricate (times 1000) as you want, depending on how far you want to take it. As others have said, the only secret is patience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back