Shoop that Shocked Rogan

why is he so bloated for a guy who eats decently healthy and is regularly active.

Was gonna do this w/ Perplexed Rogan or even Shocked Roga, but could not find high-res clear pics. Spoiler contains the original image used as well as a very high-res version of this gif. It's 16mb. This one is like 4mb.

9vxFgve.gif

J4vMxt1.jpg
Click SPOILER for hi-res version and source image.

4RO9bHB.gif

That's a good shoop, epicmount, but there's no shocked rogan in it.

Also, the template has disappeared so I'll put it back up when photobucket decides to come back from maintenance.

So many of mine seem to have lost their url.
I'll go on and delete the useless
IMG posts.

That's a good shoop, epicmount, but there's no shocked rogan in it.

Also, the template has disappeared so I'll put it back up when photobucket decides to come back from maintenance.
Yeah sorry i were thinking about serious rogan, i can delete it if needed :)

Yeah sorry i were thinking about serious rogan, i can delete it if needed :)
Don't be silly, it's solid, I was mostly making sure he wasn't actually in there. I noticed a few more faces as the guards so he could have been hidden in there. There's a lot of gold in that one, kind of like the King Kong bus.

Speaking of which, what's the latest on the King Kong bus shoop? I haven't seen that in ages.

Can someone do a Catch a Predator one with the shocked JR face?

Brah.. put Aldo like where Dana is so he looks like he is... uhhhh.. cetipeding. LOL or make all of them in line Aldo. :)

Can someone do a Catch a Predator one with the shocked JR face?

Can you find me an image to use? I know that's a TV program, but I really don't know enough about it to find a good image to use. PM me when you find one OK?

View attachment 75539
Not my best one, but i dont have more time right now and i am a noob at shooping :D

Keep it up man. You will be a pro in no time!

Back