Shoop that Shocked Rogan

just made this but not sure what else to put it in yet

TjObtRf.png

6mkEjwr.png

I dont know why, but this one made me legit LOL. Probably cause it reminded me of this thread

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...nce-joe-rogan-is-turning-into-a-frog.3121995/

Has anyone yet noted the resemblance between this Rogan face and the face in the The Shining movie poster? Could make for a good 'shoop if not. Not equipped to make it myself.
28bwc3k.jpg

Shocked Rogan is MMA shoop top 5 imo.

Shocked Rogan is my #1 thread. I love the IC thread too of course, and the Ronda/Holly thread. but Shocked Rogan holds a place in my heart. I have never been happier in a Shoop thread.

@bigwaverider what are the chances you’d be able to hook me up with a shocked rogan coming out of the zebra butt now that the holidays are over?

@bigwaverider what are the chances you’d be able to hook me up with a shocked rogan coming out of the zebra butt now that the holidays are over?

100% bro. about 15-30 mins... but then again i am starving and may have to eat... so soon brah... soon.

edit: i need the original image.

100% bro. about 15-30 mins... but then again i am starving and may have to eat... so soon brah... soon.

edit: i need the original image.
Take your time my man, I appreciate everything you do for me and the other posters! Can’t wait to see how it comes out. Enjoy your dinner bud.

Take your time my man, I appreciate everything you do for me and the other posters! Can’t wait to see how it comes out. Enjoy your dinner bud.

i made two. One loops. One doesn't. This is the segment from when Rogan was "shocked".

shock-rogan-zebra-loop.gif

shock-rogan-zebra.gif

Back