Shoop Shoops without a home - post miscellaneous Shoops here

tJqptka.jpg

Last edited:
I love old game cover shoops :) might do one today for Super Nintendo, it's a system I played but never owned.
I forgot I started that game shoop, I've only replaced the game title text so far, but I am relieved to see that I actually did a good job of it because last I remember it was annoying the crap out of me and I'd had to restart it twice.

JACK
AND THE
BEANSTALK OF WERDOOM

Before this one was Kano with cyber eye. Why? Because i have lost my vision 95% on right eye glaucoma, left eye is damaged also but have half eye vision. Also had brain stroke and open heart surgery, same as Kano have "something" like heart on cheast. Now scorpion have sick eyes just when you look into them, and its reason i picked him. I can only say big thanks to my brother @bigwaverider for making this possible. Its only for fun, will be amazing avatar.
God bless

I forgot I started that game shoop, I've only replaced the game title text so far, but I am relieved to see that I actually did a good job of it because last I remember it was annoying the crap out of me and I'd had to restart it twice.

JACK
AND THE
BEANSTALK OF WERDOOM
Probably 85% done but it's kinda big, 1359x942 px :p I've done all the text using the software which is rare for me, it has a much better tool than I realised especially once I started downloading free fonts. Always happy to be improving.

I was working on a spiderman shoop but I messed up saving the file so all I have is this earlier jpg :(

0kIxR4S.jpg

Thanks @The Clark Yeah I post and tag some stuff on IG. Sometimes I just send directly, or both.

PicsArt_05-29-09.32.07.jpg

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-28-06.02.56.jpg
    PicsArt_05-28-06.02.56.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
jjmountain.png

(I don't like to brag, but I'm really fucking good at shooping.)

If you're referring to my post it's not a brag, nor am I saying you have to be really fucking good for fighters or whoever to appreciate it. Being a douche likely won't get you anywhere though.

I was 100% making fun of how shitty I am and how shitty my shoop was. I don't even know what you are talking about. Don't take stuff personally unless you are totally sure (and still don't, because why would you care what some random guy on the forum thinks).

I was 100% making fun of how shitty I am and how shitty my shoop was. I don't even know what you are talking about. Don't take stuff personally unless you are totally sure (and still don't, because why would you care what some random guy on the forum thinks).
We are a paranoid bunch, creativity has its price.

Back