SHORT mma fight shorts??????????

Something to consider until companies start getting these in their inventories is to find a cheap taylor or have a family member who's good with a sewing machine do a hem on your current shorts. Someone who's good with a machine could easily custom hem your longer shorts into a shorter inseam and it shouldn't cost too much to do it either.

I have a pair of GSP replica black shorts there awesome but expensive. Break em out only for a big fight.

Gray Maynards shorts from the Edgar vs Maynard UFC... They seemed pretty short

dethrone-shorts-grey.jpg

he had them altered, dethrone shorts aren't short; actually longer than most brands imo

Actually the new Dethrone Anti-Crown shorts are pretty short. They just got released.

haven't bought them yet so i can't compare them to my older dethrone shorts.

11_Edgar_Maynard11.jpg

wish they would just release shorts the same length aldo/maynard alter their shorts to.

long shorts are sooooo 1st decade of the 21st century, and short nuthugging tights are a little sleazy and will never catch on.... semi-loose or well-fitted thigh length shorts are where it's at. gotta show some knee quad and hamstring baby.

...then again i'm a thaiboxer with sexy legs so i'm naturally biased.

Last edited:
Maynard's shorts are custom. Look at the logo in the black running up his leg. The logo goes all the way to the waistband. On the stock shorts, there is about 1.5" of fabric between the logo and the waistband.

Girl shorts won't really work for guys either. They are either too short (barely covering your butt) or they are just long shorts with super-skinny legs.

I have taken a few pairs of FORM shorts to the tailor to have them professionally hemmed. The first pair cost $12. The second pair was $22, because I wanted the split seem included.

Hi Guys,
In reply to this thread, and to offer forum users a well priced short

anyone know if myles jury's shorts are custom or can you get them off the rack, they look like hayabusa;s? from what I've seen Hayabusa's are usually long like typical board shorts

I am also pretty picky about my shorts I've never really liked any of my thai shorts or board shorts I've even gotten to the point of wearing my nike swim trunks for training as they're shorter than the typical board shorts and feel better than the thai shorts

for some reason i can't embed the picture but here is the link for myles jury's shorts

http://media.ufc.tv/photo_galleries/06/ufox7_06_jury_vs_nijem_003.jpg

I think rampage usually has shorter shorts as well but they all seem to be custom

I was hoping to buy off the rack but I may just order something off cruz combat

Clinch Gear shorts are above the knee.

I use Bad Boy thai shorts, which are "traditional cut" in that they are thigh length with flared legs. THose are short as well.

You could ALWAYS go VALE TUDO shorts, they vary in inseam length, but some can be pretty short and it is a near second skin feel so you basically are not limited in mobility at all.

anyone know if myles jury's shorts are custom or can you get them off the rack, they look like hayabusa;s? from what I've seen Hayabusa's are usually long like typical board shorts

I am also pretty picky about my shorts I've never really liked any of my thai shorts or board shorts I've even gotten to the point of wearing my nike swim trunks for training as they're shorter than the typical board shorts and feel better than the thai shorts

for some reason i can't embed the picture but here is the link for myles jury's shorts

http://media.ufc.tv/photo_galleries/06/ufox7_06_jury_vs_nijem_003.jpg

I think rampage usually has shorter shorts as well but they all seem to be custom

I was hoping to buy off the rack but I may just order something off cruz combat

These are the shorts in your pic

http://www.hayabusafight.com/ca-en/...apparel/fight-shorts/sp/kasumis-fight-shorts/

51sBdtOO68L._SY300_.jpg

My friend bought a pair but didn't like how short they were so he gave them to me. They're alright...fit is pretty good, I like the length but they could be slimmer. Not a huge fan of the graphics.

Jury usually wears shorter shorts, I don't think he wore these in his most recent bout.

qnwiop.png

Hemmed TU shorts.... Under 3 inches but makes a huge difference imo.

These are the shorts in your pic

http://www.hayabusafight.com/ca-en/...apparel/fight-shorts/sp/kasumis-fight-shorts/

51sBdtOO68L._SY300_.jpg

My friend bought a pair but didn't like how short they were so he gave them to me. They're alright...fit is pretty good, I like the length but they could be slimmer. Not a huge fan of the graphics.

Jury usually wears shorter shorts, I don't think he wore these in his most recent bout.

sweet thanks yeah I've never liked the hayabusa graphics but I'm going to give these a shot

Back