Shot my first firearm today.

Keep in mind ranges can be extremely busy on weekends. Mon would probably be better.

Ok so than if it's this week than Thurs maybe, and if it's next week obviously mon-thurs. It's not urgent to go there so right now I got to focus on the unpaid court shit, tomorrow I got to pay a surcharge, 4 days after I got to pay 1 of 3 final installments in one of my fines, and than the next week I have to pay for car insurance, and have to finish off my tickets. So yeah got too much shit to worry about.

Nice job. That isnt bad at all for a 1st time shooter..

12 gauge shotgun is my favorite firearm to shoot.. I shoot my Mossberg more then anything I have. It was also the least expensive firearm I have. Paid $200 for mine brand new. I've heard of people saying they bought them even cheaper then what I bought mine for..

A shotgun is a must have for any household in my opinion20180814_174332.jpg

Mossberg Maverick 88. I got the 18inch model. It's been super reliable as well. I love it..

Now I've been wanting the marine version of the Mossberg 500..

I feel like it's almost time to upgrade and get a really nice shotgun..

12 gauge shotgun is my favorite firearm to shoot.. I shoot my Mossberg more then anything I have. It was also the least expensive firearm I have. Paid $200 for mine brand new. I've heard of people saying they bought them even cheaper then what I bought mine for..

A shotgun is a must have for any household in my opinionView attachment 629019

Mossberg Maverick 88. I got the 18inch model. It's been super reliable as well. I love it..

I have not tried shotguns yet, I personally think i might not like them, idk I like handguns and if I like handguns I'm pretty sure I'll like the rifles too. I'm hoping to try the uzi over there, and AK 47, rugers. I need to get there earlier. So I'm going to go either this Thurs at noon since for some reason i can't schedule a dash that day. So maybe Thurs if not mon. Im probably going to make it a semi regular thing to go every 2 weeks or something. I'm starting school so Im trying to wake up earlier and go to the gym.

A shotgun is a must have for any household in my opinionView attachment 629019

I got a Mossberg 590 instead since I'm a lefty.

Shot my first 3 rifles today. AR 15 & 47 and an AK47. They all had scope on them. For some reason I'm right handed, and when I'm shooting a rifle I feel more comfortable in the lefty stance or whatever you want to call it. Its mainly because i feel more comfortable aiming down the sight with my left eye than my right eye if I'm using two hands on a rifle which I'm pretty sure you have too.

Also I got some deja vu with my car. For some reason it was smoking, when I was driving and the radiator is broken so idk if it's because it's hotter than Florida outside. But I need to get that shot fixed before making my bread. Bread comes first before anything else right now.

Should have started you with a double action/single action “hammer” pistol, example 1911 or a Sig P226.

I only hope you’re not lost to the mindless Glockista generation. Please consider that HK, Sig, Walther and Smith & Wesson make quality striker-fire pistols and you don’t have to buy Glock.
It's far too late now. Hes a glocktard. one of us!

It's far too late now. Hes a glocktard. one of us!

The reason I chose the glock first was because I did not know any other handgun, and I hear people all the time in Newark saying "I GOT THE GLOCK N****" so that's why. Next time I'm trying another hand gun if i choose to do handguns that day and shit like that maybe a ruger.

I shot rifles yesterday, idk if I want to try snipers yet. But next time I will either do handguns again or shotguns. I mainly trying out different types of firearms right now. I want to be a better shot with most of them. I also want to be able to shoot a handgun with one hand. I seen a video of a cop on YouTube (not a cop youtuber) chasing down someone in his cruiser, but he's shooting through the patrol cruisers windshield like in GTA which I did not know was actually possible lol.

Glock are fine but really do have an irregular angle to the grip that does make a difference... no matter how hard Glocktards say otherwise. Glock reliability and after market options cannot be ignored.

O
Glock are fine but really do have an irregular angle to the grip that does make a difference... no matter how hard Glocktards say otherwise. Glock reliability and after market options cannot be ignored.
Both reasons are true. Which is why I started on glocks and stayed with them. I'm at the point I even have a 22lr glock 17 upper along with my other glocks. It's a nice happy family

I have shot other guns but they feel weird to me not the glocks. even that mushy trigger is a good thing in my eyes.

Full glocktard for sure
bzirokl

O
Both reasons are true. Which is why I started on glocks and stayed with them. I'm at the point I even have a 22lr glock 17 upper along with my other glocks. It's a nice happy family

I have shot other guns but they feel weird to me not the glocks. even that mushy trigger is a good thing in my eyes.

Full glocktard for sure
bzirokl

nice pistols mate. the gun you start with can stick with you. this is why i mentioned to try different manufacturers. there are so many options, don’t limit yourself. i started as a youth with 1911, had a Glock run, a long Sig run, now I’m surprised but loving my HKs.

nice pistols mate. the gun you start with can stick with you. this is why i mentioned to try different manufacturers. there are so many options, don’t limit yourself. i started as a youth with 1911, had a Glock run, a long Sig run, now I’m surprised but loving my HKs.
What hks do you run?

I shot a friends usp and I see the appeal. I covet a mk23 after watching SmallArmsSolutions. A lem trigger seems pretty amazing after I've seen it explained

What hks do you run?

I shot a friends usp and I see the appeal. I covet a mk23 after watching SmallArmsSolutions. A lem trigger seems pretty amazing after I've seen it explained
Big fan of USP, USPc, P30, VP9, VP9sk. The out-of-box trigger and ergonomics on the last two are amazing. I have a soft spot for USPc though. It fit my needs perfectly for multiple years and never failed to impress.

Back