Shota Okudaira(3-0) next Japanese kickboxing superstar?

only 19 years old a prospect that’s stuck out for me.

Yeah i've been a big fan of his since his debut. Very promising.

You should also keep an eye on Ryusei and Haruto Yasumoto in Knock Out. If you need me to link fights just let me know.

Yeah i've been a big fan of his since his debut. Very promising.

You should also keep an eye on Ryusei and Haruto Yasumoto in Knock Out. If you need me to link fights just let me know.
Thanks sherbro <DCWhoa>

he looks good, very marketable as you can tell by the fact that he has about 10 sponsors on his trunks already.

Japan has a tonne of young exciting guys at the moment, and they need to step up because Tenshin and Takeru will leave a huge gap in the sport when they retire, which will be very soon

RISE is capturing a lot of prospects atm.

Part of that comes from having a good amateur system in place, but also because you can fight in Rise and then fight elsewhere if you want. They don't hold you to exclusivity like K-1 do with their guys. Tenshin started his KB career in Rise but if you go back and look, he went between Rise, Blade, Knock Out and No Kick No Life. Obviously at this point he's only fighting in Rise and Rizin due to being at the end of his KB career, but lots of the Rise guys are fighting in BOM and Hoost Cup between fights. Knowing you won't be tied down in Rise helps them to sign prospects.

This also helps shows like Knock Out, which is only getting bigger and bigger since they merged with Rebels, as guys like Ryusei who fight in MT and KB know that if they wanted to fight in Rise (which is only KB) they can also still compete outside of Rise in MT.

@Chosen

Here is Haruto Yasumoto's most recent fight that got uploaded today

Back