Crime Should Cuomo be removed? UPDATE 3/21. Sounds like the Michigan Witch is next

Proud American

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] political activist, conspiracy theorist[5] and Internet troll.[6][7][8][9] Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white supremacist and antisemitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.[10][11][12][13] He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory claiming high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[14] As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a far-right cable news television channel.[15]

John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] political activist, conspiracy theorist[5] and Internet troll.[6][7][8][9] Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white supremacist and antisemitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.[10][11][12][13] He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory claiming high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[14] As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a far-right cable news television channel.[15]
What does that have to do with the story?

That’s the post of an ignorant ass.

I think he's trying to challenge the credibility of John Posobiec
So? That doesn’t change the news story.
What kind of stupid ass shit is that. That’s beyond dumb.

Cuomo knew he messed up. He could have put the sick on the ships, but political pressure to not make trump look good made them not.

And then to give immunity to the nursing homes...they knew their actions were going to kill thousands. And they did it anyways. All those people dead.

So? That doesn’t change the news story.
What kind of stupid ass shit is that. That’s beyond dumb.

Cuomo knew he messed up. He could have put the sick on the ships, but political pressure to not make trump look good made them not.

And then to give immunity to the nursing homes...they knew their actions were going to kill thousands. And they did it anyways. All those people dead.
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. I wasn't attacking you or defending the post. I was answering your question, with my opinion. Nothing more. I haven't finished reading the article so I don't know whats even going on

Not sure why you tried this deflection technique considering Posobiec isn't the author of the article.

And Cuomo absolutely should be impeached if what's in the article is proven true. You can't have elected officials conspiring to hide death tolls due to their poor decision making from the public because it makes them look bad politically.
I think he's trying to challenge the credibility of John Posobiec
Article ain't even written by Posobiec tho.

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. I wasn't attacking you or defending the post. I was answering your question, with my opinion. Nothing more. I haven't finished reading the article so I don't know whats even going on

You ain't used to the WR hysterics and reactionaries.

<36>

Sorry I wasn’t calling you dumb. I was calling his post dumb. I did a bad job of portraying that. Sorry bro.

Not sure why you tried this deflection technique considering Posobiec isn't the author of the article.

And Cuomo absolutely should be impeached if what's in the article is proven true. You can't have elected officials conspiring to hide death tolls due to their poor decision making from the public because it makes them look bad politically.

Refreshing to see you speak the truth. The kid you quoted has a special level of ideology and brainwash.

It's not news that they absolutely fucked up the response to Covid-19. Obfuscating the "true" death tolls, what a POS. Maybe that's where DeSantis got the idea?
NY Post is a tabloid rag, though, so I'd really want to read a more objective source before going all pitchfork like PA.

It's not news that they absolutely fucked up the response to Covid-19. Obfuscating the "true" death tolls, what a POS. Maybe that's where DeSantis got the idea?
NY Post is a tabloid rag, though, so I'd really want to read a more objective source before going all pitchfork like PA.
The source is politico. And the source is a Top Aide that turned on Cuomo on record. That’s the hatchet chop.

No, the article is written by The New York Post, a tabloid that usually specializes in The New York Yankees' dating lives. Until recently at least, when, in cahoots with Steven Bannon and Rudy Giuliani, they tried that Hunter Biden "scandal" that their own reporters disavowed. So you have an internet troll pizzagater commenting on an article from The New York Post.

Trumpanzees include accusations of fake news in like 50% of their posts on here but expect complete obeisance to whatever nonsense they post. They also completely accepted Trump's taped admissions to Bob Woodward that he lied about Covid, downplaying it for political reasons. Anybody who spews BS about Covid should be open to criticism, but I'll need more than what's in the OP.

Last edited:

<Dany07>

Is there enough buzzwords in there for ya?

Back