Crime Should Cuomo be removed? UPDATE 3/21. Sounds like the Michigan Witch is next

Florida fudging the numbers to New York hiding death tolls? Did Murica's governors get their job onboarding from Chinese school of management?
At this stage these motherfuckers need to remember who they work for.

It's not like their dad was well liked as a governor either, I remember the dude denying the mob existed, best parodied on SNL's '92 Democratic Presidential Primary sketch.

I think he's trying to challenge the credibility of John Posobiec

you could do that with any news outlet x 1000

if you’re credibility isn’t ruined that trump is a Russian agent. And ran the piss gate story and how he ordered an attack on the capitol. All of those things this man questioned. Really pales in comparison.

looking into stories like this guy did is one thing. The aforementioned for months is an entirely different thing.

democrats thought the capitol riots were the worst thing that has happened in American history. Recent history. And
That is just laughable.

Trump had them build the Javits Center into a full hospital and had it staffed with Doctors ready for patients.... and it would take the CV-19 patients. Cuomo didn't use it at all.

That's completely false. Did Trump tell you that?

Its actually mostly true. The Army basically built the hospital space TWICE.

For some reason it was a pain to transfer patients there, which likely was more a city thing, not an army thing.

https://www.vox.com/first-person/20...irus-covid-19-new-york-javits-center-hospital

That's a completely different narrative than what he was spinning.

It was requested by Cuomo. Patients were treated there. There was talk of it being used again during the recent December spike.

That's a completely different narrative than what he was spinning.

It was requested by Cuomo. Patients were treated there. There was talk of it being used again during the recent December spike.

No its not.

The Army built it and it was hardly used. The reason being that it was hard to clear hurdles to get patients there.

So what he said was actually true.

It's not like their dad was well liked as a governor either, I remember the dude denying the mob existed, best parodied on SNL's '92 Democratic Presidential Primary sketch.
Mario Cuomo was much more liked than Andrew, and actually did a good job for the entire state; not just NYC. Andrew can’t hold his old man’s jock strap in either regard.

No its not.

The Army built it and it was hardly used. The reason being that it was hard to clear hurdles to get patients there.

So what he said was actually true.

I'll look into it further when I get home, but it definitely sounds like political spin.

They treated more than a thousand Covid patients.

Should Cuomo be removed?

iu

And now the sexual harassment accusations. Will any become legal charges?

https://www.politico.com/states/new...es-cuomo-kissed-sexually-harassed-her-1365096

Cuomo crossed somebody. That’s my gut feeling. He mouthed off to someone he shouldn’t of mouthed off to. As why is Cuomo the only governor catching heat for for sending covid patients into nursing homes? Since last year We’ve known 5 democratic governors did that and should be prosecuted

Back