Crime Should Cuomo be removed? UPDATE 3/21. Sounds like the Michigan Witch is next

Obviously... ... If he was guilty, but we all know Trump did it!

Looks like he knew he sent those people to slaughter the nursing homes. The mans negligence killed thousands. And one of his top aides is spilling the beans. This is quite the scandal.

the man hid the numbers and ran out the clock on the federal investigation. Damn.

https://www.politico.com/states/new...ter-following-nursing-home-revelation-1363064

What about Florida Governor De Santis? He is still hiding the death toll in Florida and firing people providing statistics.

To do that, many people would have to admit conservatives have been right about him for a long time....

THat cellphone guy comes off terribly here.

He does, but it's the exact style of "reporting" Acosta does ... so I don't really feel bad for him.

He does, but it's the exact style of "reporting" Acosta does ... so I don't really feel bad for him.

I freely admit I have no real idea who Acosta is and am completely unfamiliar with his work. If that’s true, there is something to turnabout being fair play.

What about Florida Governor De Santis? He is still hiding the death toll in Florida and firing people providing statistics.
Isn't he also making sure close friends and important campaign contributors skip the vaccine line?

Isn't he also making sure close friends and important campaign contributors skip the vaccine line?

Lol

He himself refused to skip the line, unlike most of the fake dem politicians

Try harder

You can accuse all you like. The fact is he himself refused it because he said it would be jumping the line

And lol at you equating him to some clinic put in an area full of seniors

Fuck dude, seriously try harder
You have proof of your original claim that more Democrat politicians skip the line than Republican politicians?

#rekt

So Cuomo asks the NY AG and Chief Justice to appoint an independent counsel to investigate the sexual harassment claims. I think these claims are a distraction and will ultimately end with no charges. I believe all of this is a distraction to focus attention away from the nursing home scandal.

Back