Social Should I ask this girl out

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
There’s this chick that works at a restaurant I frequently get take out from. She’s college aged while I’m in my late 20’s. Unlike some others who have made threads in the past im actually pretty sure this girl is into me.

Anyways here’s the thing, she seems cool but I can already tell I cant fully relate to her due to the age gap. She’s fun to talk to though. I’ve never gone after a girl this much younger before. I also really like this restaurant and if things don’t pan out I still want to be able to return for takeout lol.

I also know it’s kind of bad to ask girls out at restaurants because “they are paid to be nice to you” or whatever. Even though I have done it before with success.

I’ve also been on an extended dry spell so I’m just lacking female affection really.
I already know what I’m gonna do I just wanna know what sherdog thinks lol. Good or bad idea?
Just keep in mind I actually get takeout from this restaurant at least once at week. It’s really good.

Edit: I also have no idea how old she is. I know she goes to college but for all I know she could be anywhere from 18-21. Seems young when we banter though. It’s just really silly

Last edited:
What's a fun social event you're going to in the near future?

Mention it next time you see her, after she responds, say something like "why don't you join me, it will be fun".

Or, as I more often did in the past, instead of a social event, mention a cool bar (near your place) and invite her to it.

I think the bar idea is a little easier since there's more flexibility with day and time.

Don't be weird and you can keep ordering from there.

Good luck.

If she’s fun to talk with, you already relate on some level, so you might as well ask her out. College age being twenty-something? The gap isn’t all that extreme, although your priorities might be different.

Do it you pussy. Get that pussy and you won’t be a pussy no more. Good luck!

He who dares.

Worst case she says no, in which case you should keep getting takeout from their and stop building things like this up in your head.

If you exclude girls met at work, neighbours (ie 2 you should exclude imo) and then exclude girls like this your only option is internet dating.

i think youve already answered your own question when you said you can already tell the age gap will be a problem.
your dry spell is making you question your own judgement, thats perfectly normal.
there´s more fish in the sea... good luck.

College age as she is 18?

Also it might be worth it to get her as a GF. She might hook up your takeout meal. What type of restaurant is it?

Last edited:
There’s this chick that works at a restaurant I frequently get take out from. She’s college aged while I’m in my late 20’s. Unlike some others who have made threads in the past im actually pretty sure this girl is into me.

Anyways here’s the thing, she seems cool but I can already tell I cant fully relate to her due to the age gap. She’s fun to talk to though. I’ve never gone after a girl this much younger before. I also really like this restaurant and if things don’t pan out I still want to be able to return for takeout lol.

I also know it’s kind of bad to ask girls out at restaurants because “they are paid to be nice to you” or whatever. Even though I have done it before with success.

I’ve also been on an extended dry spell so I’m just lacking female affection really.
I already know what I’m gonna do I just wanna know what sherdog thinks lol. Good or bad idea?
Just keep in mind I actually get takeout from this restaurant at least once at week. It’s really good
After she says yes to you, you should take her out for a date at the restaurant she works at. You already know the food is good and you could use her employee discount

Ask her out. Life is too short. Besides which, if you don’t make it into a big deal, you can continue to get takeout regardless of the outcome. Just be playful, but direct, about it, IMO.

Just keep in mind I actually get takeout from this restaurant at least once at week. It’s really good

Do it up sir.
Never be afraid to ask a woman out brother.

Just ask her out. Many college girls prefer older men over the young, drunk, and immature college guy. The worst she can say is no. If she tells you no,....just blow it off and say there goes your tip.

Back