Social Should I ask this girl out

TS if you were to ask her out, tell us exactly what you'd say. So we can provide respectful and insightful criticism

Prepare to be shot down brutally. She's trying to get nice tips out of you.

There’s this chick that works at a restaurant I frequently get take out from. She’s college aged while I’m in my late 20’s. Unlike some others who have made threads in the past im actually pretty sure this girl is into me.

Anyways here’s the thing, she seems cool but I can already tell I cant fully relate to her due to the age gap. She’s fun to talk to though. I’ve never gone after a girl this much younger before. I also really like this restaurant and if things don’t pan out I still want to be able to return for takeout lol.

I also know it’s kind of bad to ask girls out at restaurants because “they are paid to be nice to you” or whatever. Even though I have done it before with success.

I’ve also been on an extended dry spell so I’m just lacking female affection really.
I already know what I’m gonna do I just wanna know what sherdog thinks lol. Good or bad idea?
Just keep in mind I actually get takeout from this restaurant at least once at week. It’s really good
Not knowing your whole life if that girl would have said yes will haunt you more than rejection and changing restaurant.
What if she tells you she s seeing someone since a couple of weeks? It would mean that being too slow costs you are chance already!

study her by working for a VHS development company that handles developing private films by clients

use that as a reason to gain access to her home

case the place find the reliable entrances

murder her pets if she has any

meanwhile keep aspiring to become the red dragon by lifting and eating physical copies of the portrait

Is she hot?

Only do it if it's worth it. If you get rejected by an ugly chick, it's going to sting, especially since you're already in the no pussy not getting laid club.

i think youve already answered your own question when you said you can already tell the age gap will be a problem.
your dry spell is making you question your own judgement, thats perfectly normal.
there´s more fish in the sea... good luck.
TS don t listen to this guy and stop being a pussy. A guy in his late 20s is ideal for a girl in her early 20s.
Now get off your fucking phone and go see her. I don t usually care but I ll put you on ignore if you don t do it. And fast.

study her by working for a VHS development company that handles developing private films by clients

use that as a reason to gain access to her home

case the place find the reliable entrances

murder her pets if she has any

meanwhile keep aspiring to become the red dragon by lifting and eating physical copies of the portrait

He didn't say she was blind. And he hasn't had her touching any tiger testicles yet.

There’s this chick that works at a restaurant I frequently get take out from. She’s college aged while I’m in my late 20’s. Unlike some others who have made threads in the past im actually pretty sure this girl is into me.

Anyways here’s the thing, she seems cool but I can already tell I cant fully relate to her due to the age gap. She’s fun to talk to though. I’ve never gone after a girl this much younger before. I also really like this restaurant and if things don’t pan out I still want to be able to return for takeout lol.

I also know it’s kind of bad to ask girls out at restaurants because “they are paid to be nice to you” or whatever. Even though I have done it before with success.

I’ve also been on an extended dry spell so I’m just lacking female affection really.
I already know what I’m gonna do I just wanna know what sherdog thinks lol. Good or bad idea?
Just keep in mind I actually get takeout from this restaurant at least once at week. It’s really good

You guys are both in your 20s? I don't think that's too much of an age gap imo.

Go for it, nothing to lose. If she rejects you, than so what, who cares.

College age as she is 18?

Also it might be worth it to get her as a GF. She might hook up your takeout meal. What type of restaurant is it?
It’s a Japanese restaurant with a cook/owner from Japan and has some legit Japanese food. It’s really good but I also like it because it’s open late and most days I get off from the gym when all other restaurants are closed

<LikeReally5>

The fact you can already tell there is a relatability factor due to age should tell you what’s up. Talking to her while picking up food isn’t the same as trying to find common interests over an extended period.

Aside from perennial (good) advice "worst she can say no" the other thing I think is most useful in these situations , esp looking back, STOP OVERTHINKING IT. Aside from being scared, everyone so much overthinks everything, people, shoulds, woulds, what ifs.
Just effin do it without any pressure, enjoy or pull back. There is absolutely no reason for it to be awkward if it doesnt work unless you make it awkward. Be nice, be chill, dont take it so seriously.
Its life sometimes it works,other time not, and the other person usually takes cues from you, especially younger so try to always create atmosphere of just see where it goes,whatever is fine.

MV5BNzdhYTJjMGUtNTkyNi00N2FmLWIzZjUtYTQ3YzIyMWI2NzQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg
Surprise...shes' 14

Back