Social Should I ask this girl out

It’s a Japanese restaurant with a cook/owner from Japan and has some legit Japanese food. It’s really good but I also like it because it’s open late and most days I get off from the gym when all other restaurants are closed
Do you know any people that know her? How do you know she likes you?

Get some sneaky creepy photos of her so we are able to judge if she's worth it

Do you know any people that know her? How do you know she likes you?
No, I used to train with one of the cooks but he moved. She knows I fight but doesn’t know anything about fighting. I don’t know for sure but there’s enough signs that I have an idea.

We talk a lot and she asked my name, said are we close enough to call me a nick name. Didn’t charge me for some small stuff, said don’t worry the owners won’t find out. Always asks when am I gonna sit down and eat instead of takeout, I always tell her one day but I never do. Told me she would go to a fight of mine but didn’t mean it cuz I just met her, it was just a weird way of talking about fighting. Got visibly upset when the cook was talking to me and suggesting me food instead of her. She handed her notepad to him but then took it back lol

No, I used to train with one of the cooks but he moved. She knows I fight but doesn’t know anything about fighting. I don’t know for sure but there’s enough signs that I have an idea.

We talk a lot and she asked my name, said are we close enough to call me a nick name. Didn’t charge me for some small stuff, said don’t worry the owners won’t find out. Always asks when am I gonna sit down and eat instead of takeout. I always tell her one day but I never do. Told me she would go to a fight of mine but didn’t mean it cuz I just met her, it was just a weird way of talking about fighting. Got visibly upset when the cook was talking to me and suggesting me food instead of her. She handed her notepad to him but then took it back lol
Could be legitimate flirting or she's bored at work passing the day. Or she's the dreaded attention whore who will act interested and then if you reciprocate she moves on.

We talk a lot and she asked my name, said are we close enough to call me a nick name. Didn’t charge me for some small stuff, said don’t worry the owners won’t find out. Always asks when am I gonna sit down and eat instead of takeout, I always tell her one day but I never do. Told me she would go to a fight of mine but didn’t mean it cuz I just met her, it was just a weird way of talking about fighting. Got visibly upset when the cook was talking to me and suggesting me food instead of her. She handed her notepad to him but then took it back lol
Randomly ask her if she wants to go see a local fight or teammate's fight with you. Just tell her you don't want to go alone. Don't invite her to watch you fight. I seen people do that and lost their fight. Also hide her from your other friends until you secured the package then you can style on that friend who calls you socially awkward.

Last edited:
Go for it. There's no downside if you're honest all the way through. Unless her parents own the restaurant and could poison your food...

Go for it. When I first dated my wife she was 22 and I was 28.

I never got these... Why are you asking some anonymous dudes if you should talk to a woman you like?

What if we all said "no," you'd walk away?

Go for it!

Just wait bro u gon crash and burn and ol joey gon be here to bask in your sadness and drink your tears. Paybacks a bitch motha fucka. Im comin for you

Back