Should I have a Fourth Child?

You should start a poll and let sherdog decide your fate.

No.

I have 3 and its a lot.
Do you remember how much work a baby is?
Also can I have some of that "Finances aren't an issue" freedom.

The potential of having 4 of either gender makes my stomach turn, no offense. I love that I had my daughter and now we're having a son. More reason for us to stop at 2.

Sherdog Family Planning at your service. So it's been 5 months since labour and another child is being discussed. It sounds like this is the Missus wanting a girl, and as the saying goes "Happy Wife happy life". Money isn't an issue, go for it

Depends if you can afford it. If you can't NO. If you can yes. Part of being a parent is responsibility.

The planet is over populated. Are America and Europe not on them? It's not a competition mate.
Yes it is. Maybe over there in Australia it isn't, but here it is. China and India are taking over. Both Europe and America needs more people to keep up. Look at Germany bringing in millions of migrants. The German people are content and aren't fucking or whatever so they are being replaced.

Yes it is. Maybe over there in Australia it isn't, but here it is. China and India are taking over. Both Europe and America needs more people to keep up. Look at Germany bringing in millions of migrants. The German people are content and aren't fucking or whatever so they are being replaced.
<{walkerwhut}>

Canada too, trying to raise tax revenue (more people more taxes) to support the cpp

I currently have three boys aged 5, 3, and 5 months. All three are perfect. Currently debating having a fourth child. Finances aren't an issue. Anyone here have experience with it?
I’ve got a pack myself. Can’t say what’s right for you, but we’ve got 5.

And if you've suddenly turned into a JAffa, @Amerikuracana will gladly fertilise your wife for you for a large fee if money is no object.

Back