Should I have a Fourth Child?

Planet is over populated as it is.
The problem is Africa not here
they have no contraception and are bouncing like rabbits over there The vast majority of newborns is on that continent Unfortunately the carrying capacity is much lower there so much less are making it past the age of 1

So go for it TS

The problem is Africa not here
they have no contraception and are bouncing like rabbits over there The vast majority of newborns is on that continent Unfortunately the carrying capacity is much lower there so much less are making it past the age of 1

So go for it TS

Majority of people in Africa don't own a mobile phone or a car. It's more modernized countries that are ruining the planet with unsustainable growth and excessive use of resources. Africa can sustain the growth of a people who still rely on the things like clay bricks to build houses. They day every african is driving a V6 or a v8 I'll agree it's Africa's fault.

A little girl would be cool. Go for it, kids are awesome.

Are you even sure the first three are yours?

I currently have three boys aged 5, 3, and 5 months. All three are perfect. Currently debating having a fourth child. Finances aren't an issue. Anyone here have experience with it?

Man, wait until there teenagers . Me and my son bump heads every other day lol.

Are you a good mannered and competent parent?

Can get them to school and college?

Do you have enough source of income for all their needs?

Only if you let us name him/her/zir via a poll.

I currently have three boys aged 5, 3, and 5 months. All three are perfect. Currently debating having a fourth child. Finances aren't an issue. Anyone here have experience with it?

To quote Jim Gaffigan, having a fourth child is like when you're near drowning but still treading water and someone hands you a baby.

Keep your pants on and raise the kids you already have. I think people should focus on quality over quantity when it comes to parenting.
If you told me this a year ago I might have agreed with you. And it is partially true. But the reality is the kids end up getting interaction with each other that I'm incapable of providing.

Yes, another child will be a blessing on your house.

If you have the money why not?

Back