Opinion Should The Next James Bond Be A Woman? Daniel Craig Makes His Feelings Crystal Clear

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Daniel craig doesn’t think the next James Bond should be a woman.

Craig will play the legendary Britishspy for the final time in “No Time To Die,” and there is certainly a massive search underway behind the scenes for his replacement.

However, those hoping Craig would endorse the idea of it being a woman are going to be disappointed.

The answer to that is very simple. There should simply be better parts for women and actors of color. Why should a woman play James Bond when there should be a part just as good as James Bond, but for a woman,” Craig told the RadioTimes.com when asked if the next 007 should be a woman.

"I will never understand people who think James Bond should be a woman. It makes no sense at all. They are aware that the character very literally has the name of a male"?

James Bond is supposed to be a member of high society and a womanizer. How are we going to stick to the origins of the character if we just switch it to a woman?

Jane bond? Or perhaps James bond the trans LOL

They should try it and see the massive box office failure that it'll be.

discuss

Last edited:
The thing it, the more woke Hollywood has become, the more I find myself simply uninterested in their product and other things fill that space in my life. So let them do it and millions of fans will simply tune out.

But realistically, they won’t do it. “Get woke go broke” may not have fully set in but it’s becoming an increasingly inescapable reality for businesses/investors. Unless you’re operating in a narrowly defined niche, broader audiences just don’t want a heaping dose of politics to go with everything they consume.

Damien Lewis might be a decent Bond. He kinda always looks like he's sucking on a lemon, though. Was great in Homeland and Billions.

The thing it, the more woke Hollywood has become, the more I find myself simply uninterested in their product and other things fill that space in my life. So let them do it and millions of fans will simply tune out.

But realistically, they won’t do it. “Get woke go broke” may not have fully set in but it’s becoming an increasingly inescapable reality for businesses/investors. Unless you’re operating in a narrowly defined niche, broader audiences just don’t want a heaping dose of politics to go with everything they consume.
They will be making more Woke movies i am sure of that. The wife of George/SW just criticized how Disney handled SW.

I rather a woman than a CIS gender straight black man

But Hollyweird has a weird obsession with straight black men being in every role now a days. They swap straight white men who play misogynist characters for black man.

James Bond is not a woman, minority, or any other woke crap. He's a white british man that bangs sexy chicks. If you change any of that it isn't James Bond anymore so don't try to leetch off the name value by calling it Bond.

Absolutely.

Bond himself does not discriminate.
He has bedded black women in A View to a Kill, Live and Let Die, and Die Another Day.

Make it so that ''Bond'' is not an actual real last name. (No idea if this is already a thing)
All agents could use that as an alias -- James / Jane / Jake / Jessica ~ All with the alias Bond -)

They could add tons of agents, all with their own stories without doing anything with James Bond.

I think James Bond should transition into a women

They should just ban white men from movies. Hell they should just ban white men from doing anything. Let the west crumble like Rome....

Back