Opinion Should The Next James Bond Be A Woman? Daniel Craig Makes His Feelings Crystal Clear

The problem is that some people simply can't fathom that some changes that they oppose are enjoyed by others so they attempt to diminish other people's preferences by assigning it the most dismissive reasoning possible. "They're not doing X because there's an audience for it. They're doing it for an empty gesture."

That's the real issue in our society today. People who can't fathom that there's a genuine audience for something that they don't like.
I'm having a hard time believing this is what you actually believe. You're an intelligent person and I've seen you parse much more complex subjects. It feels like you're intentionally conflating one nuance with another in order to make it seem preposterous.

They're not upset that different things are enjoyed by different people. Nobody cares if you make a movie, or a game, or an anything that panders to whatever you want. The issue people have is when you take something away from them that they do like, and turn it into something else. Nobody would care if you made a spy movie starring a woman. In fact I think there's tons of those. If someone decided to make a movie about gay and trans people in a magical world of talking animals, nobody would care. Only the most religious of the religious would be upset and they get upset about anything. But if they remade Chronicles of Narnia and made Aslan a transgender Lion with dolphin genitalia grafted onto she/her people would be livid, and with good reason.

If what I've quoted is what you really believe you're missing a huge piece of what is truly going on.

I want Harry Potter to be Asian, maybe a girl with big tits. Lmao fkkk eh.

Why does James Bond have to be able bodied?

Can't he just do spy shit in a wheelchair?

I guess I just prefer diversity and inclusion because I'm just better than most people *farts, inhales it all*

Back