Shouldering the jab (slight side motion with the elbow).

Where do you find all that shit? Your like a fountain of shit references. I dig the music

When I pull up your videos in YouTube, Ashida Kim is in the related videos area.

Still the same skinny fat TMA Karate styling.

Didn't know Tommy hearns, who was way skinnier than me top to bottom, was a TMA Karate stylist.

Look at my arms in that clip which I was at my absolute thinnest and compare it to prime Hearns.

Didn't know Tommy hearns, who was way skinnier than me top to bottom, was a TMA Karate stylist.

Look at my arms in that clip which I was at my absolute thinnest and compare it to prime Hearns.

Comparing yourself to Hearns body <Lmaoo> Honestly thats a good joke :)

And I compared you to "TMA" because you still move like that."

That punch is hilariously invalid

More material for you. And yes that has landed on a guy much bigger than me, and produced a liiitle bit of tear in his eyes;)

Oh and watch out with that volume button if you're wearing headphones.

More material for you. And yes that has landed on a guy much bigger than me, and produced a liiitle bit of tear in his eyes;)

<Lmaoo>

Idk what this is suppose to show?

Your ability to telegraph before throwing a fast punch?

Or that you dented a weak ass bag that was 50lbs at most?

man you killed that bag you bloody warrior. Never seen a heavy bag fall down like that from one punch.

This truly is inspiring. Younger generations of sherdog will build you a monument.

I have video material of your brutal punch.

489f717c23b4f09f7f34ef895e2f23c9.gif

Let's compare, shall we?

Cunninghams best fighters

Spacey throwing a power jab

See? Those are professional fighters. You can't make this shit. It's either there or it isn't. Then you make some refinements in the gym and improve you're sparring, but you can't teach it.

man you killed that bag you bloody warrior. Never seen a heavy bag fall down like that from one punch.

This truly is inspiring. Younger generations of sherdog will build you a monument.

I have video material of your brutal punch.

I felt like a dick afterwards but he egged me on. He looked like Michael Jai White in the body, same height too, funnily enough. I never go full out in sparring, and I even pulled it, but he still got a bit upset with me.

See here in slow-motion, 18:50 Mike Tyson special commentator. So ain't nobody bitching that wasn't a boxing jab

Back