shovel to the dome

Its like Streets of Rage come to life! Now someone come in on roller skates with a baseball bat...

Shovel guy earned the nickname Grave Digger that day.

I hate when people use shovels wrong in a fight. You aren't supposed to smack with the flat side, what is he Mormon or something? You are supposed to rotate the shovel 90 degrees and hit with the bladed side.

Fucking noobs.

My neighborhood is hard too. Last week I didn't bring my garbage can in until the day after garbage day. Just let it sit by the curb for a day because I don't give a fuck.

I hate when people use shovels wrong in a fight. You aren't supposed to smack with the flat side, what is he Mormon or something? You are supposed to rotate the shovel 90 degrees and hit with the bladed side.

Fucking noobs.

Why have a gay nickname like grave digger when you can be known as throat slasher?

My neighborhood is hard too. Last week I didn't bring my garbage can in until the day after garbage day. Just let it sit by the curb for a day because I don't give a fuck.

You must live in a very un-explosive neighbourhood.

This is how you get shot dead
And to see him running at the end of the vid I'm pretty sure that someone finally pulled a gun

Back