Social Sitting Republican Congressman Paul Gosar in casual photo with a known white nationalist.

If he's a racist asshole then fine, but why use the term white nationalist? To be white and like America is not the same thing.

So, seeing the evidence from the man's own mind, mouth, and keyboard, do you think he's a racist?
There are plenty of latinos, asians and blacks sadly who want america to be run by whites and believe whites should be number 1 race in america. They dont mind it

nlgflduct2k61.jpg

Yes that is Nick Fuentes and yes the dude is an openly jew-hating, anti-race mixing, pro-white neo-nazi. I dare one of his 'defenders' to come in here and claim he's just a young conservative.

He is a young conservative. Prove me wrong boy

Over 10 years later, you guys are still triggered by that photo op with Farrakhan, lol. Must suck to do this accounting when you've got Obama on one side and coooooooooooountless GOP reps, governors and even people in the WH palling around with white supremacists.

Just,
409ea5411b2912f82ac98d57782e6479.gif

I'm triggered by your double standards and hypocrisy you fucking clown. The Democratic party is the party of slavery and segregation and that continues to this very day, only in much more insidious and corrosive forms. Now it comes disguised as a form of pseudo-morality and is being used to chop down everyone except the white left and a few of their activist agents.

But if it's wrong for a GOP rep to be seen with a marginal figure who has questionable and borderline racist views , then it is at least as wrong for prominent Democrats to cavort with well documented and full throated open racists and anti-Semites. I don't have much use for Nick Fuentes but I have yet to hear him be as openly and noxiously racist as Louis Farrakhan. You can feel free to babble self-serving nonsense about dog whistles but it's obvious who gets more freedom to spread bigoted evil and who gets a pass to be seen in public with truly toxic figures without paying a real price and who is not. You can deflect like a little bitch all you like but if you really want a fair and equitable society then everyone should be held to the same standards.

I'm also fairly certain that almost all the people you think are "white supremacists" are not in fact actual white supremacists. That's just a leftist jackasses use to smear people. But we all know the truth. You don't give a shit about this rep or Nick Fuentes. You don't care about a fair and decent society. You don't even care about making America better for those who truly have it bad. You care about power. So you will say whatever it takes for your team to win.

Nick Fuentes might be the more sane of the two.
Gosar is a loony tune and despicable to boot. Takes a real piece of work to motivate your entire family to make a public statement on how you are garbage.

<WhatIsThis>

he may be an anti-semite, but he's freakin' hispanic, ffs.

...so he's leaving, then?

He's a quarter hispanic, but describes himself as having a 'white soul'. I'm not saying the guy isn't a loon, but he clearly identifies as white, in the same way you self identify as some sort of alpha male.

True story. There are also black Hispanics.
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=hispanic

His·pan·ic
/hiˈspanik/

Learn to pronounce

adjective
adjective: Hispanic
  1. relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.
    • relating to Spanish-speaking people or their culture, especially in the US.
      "the New York Hispanic community"
noun
noun: Hispanic; plural noun: Hispanics
a Spanish-speaking person living in the US, especially one of Latin American descent.

lolz @ identity politicing so hard for social justice that you lump people as white because it's convenient for your narrative, regardless of facts/logic/consistency.

He's a quarter hispanic, but describes himself as having a 'white soul'. I'm not saying the guy isn't a loon, but he clearly identifies as white, in the same way you self identify as some sort of alpha male.

weird that he clearly identifies as hispanic, but you guys are insisting you know his race more than he does.

Back