Social Sitting Republican Congressman Paul Gosar in casual photo with a known white nationalist.

weird that he clearly identifies as hispanic, but you guys are insisting you know his race more than he does.

He's literally described himself as having a white soul, and said that his indo-american genetics are only about 7-8% There are multiple instances of him referring to white people as 'we' instead of 'them'. This counts for more than you taking a passing glance at his twitter bio.

Except he's a huge Trump supporter.

Doesn't quite fit your narrative does it?

Trump is a Democrat though..
iu

He's literally described himself as having a white soul, and said that his indo-american genetics are only about 7-8% There are multiple instances of him referring to white people as 'we' instead of 'them'. This counts for more than you taking a passing glance at his twitter bio.

his name is FUENTES.

lolz @ this "white soul" bullshit. it's funny, i thought we were born with race, like how elizabeth warren is native american. which is why it's bigoted bullshit to judge people for it. i had no idea that apparently, race is only dictated by what you claim your soul is or what lefties call you. ffs, if race is a choice/action, being racist would essentially be justifiable as it would become a matter of merit. fucking derp.

if this guy was spouting lefty politics, you'd all probably be calling him latino... err, latinx.

I'm triggered by your double standards and hypocrisy you fucking clown. The Democratic party is the party of slavery and segregation and that continues to this very day, only in much more insidious and corrosive forms. Now it comes disguised as a form of pseudo-morality and is being used to chop down everyone except the white left and a few of their activist agents.

But if it's wrong for a GOP rep to be seen with a marginal figure who has questionable and borderline racist views , then it is at least as wrong for prominent Democrats to cavort with well documented and full throated open racists and anti-Semites. I don't have much use for Nick Fuentes but I have yet to hear him be as openly and noxiously racist as Louis Farrakhan. You can feel free to babble self-serving nonsense about dog whistles but it's obvious who gets more freedom to spread bigoted evil and who gets a pass to be seen in public with truly toxic figures without paying a real price and who is not. You can deflect like a little bitch all you like but if you really want a fair and equitable society then everyone should be held to the same standards.

I'm also fairly certain that almost all the people you think are "white supremacists" are not in fact actual white supremacists. That's just a leftist jackasses use to smear people. But we all know the truth. You don't give a shit about this rep or Nick Fuentes. You don't care about a fair and decent society. You don't even care about making America better for those who truly have it bad. You care about power. So you will say whatever it takes for your team to win.
<PlusJuan>

his name is FUENTES.

Spain is european country you dipshit. Or do you not think people from spain count as white?

Your logic sucks, is Tony 'El Cucuy' not a mexican because his last name is Ferguson?

What about Anthony Pettis, is he not Puerto Rican?

But keep typing fuentes and caps and see if your argument gets any better.

Spain is european country you dipshit. Or do you not think people from spain count as white?

Your logic sucks, is Tony 'El Cucuy' not a mexican because his last name is Ferguson?

What about Anthony Pettis, is he not Puerto Rican?

But keep typing fuentes and caps and see if your argument gets any better.

no shit. spain's european. and?

he, himself, identifies himself as hispanic. hence, the "white soul" (which is a joke for all i know, anyway) - and not that he's white.

holy shit, man.

lolz @ it not being enough that he's anti-semitic. nope, gotta make him white for maximum bogeyman status!

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=hispanic

His·pan·ic
/hiˈspanik/

Learn to pronounce

adjective
adjective: Hispanic
  1. relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.
    • relating to Spanish-speaking people or their culture, especially in the US.
      "the New York Hispanic community"
noun
noun: Hispanic; plural noun: Hispanics
a Spanish-speaking person living in the US, especially one of Latin American descent.

lolz @ identity politicing so hard for social justice that you lump people as white because it's convenient for your narrative, regardless of facts/logic/consistency.

I don't think you understand what you're reading. Hispanic is an ethnicity formed around the common linguistic/cultural link to Spain. So anyone who descends from Spanish-speaking Latin America. That is all. Its not a racial denomination.

White Hispanic
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5ece91d089ee2f0006814e6b%2F0x0.jpg%3Fbackground%3D000000%26cropX1%3D867%26cropX2%3D2726%26cropY1%3D727%26cropY2%3D2587

Black Hispanic
i

no shit. spain's european. and?

he, himself, identifies himself as hispanic. hence, the "white soul" (which is a joke for all i know, anyway) - and not that he's white.

What's troubling is that you're a grown ass man and you probably have kids, the faliure of the american education system is on full display with your posts alone.

White and hispanic aren't mutually exclusive. Hispanic is an ethnicity, white is a race.

Canelo Alverez is a walking breathing white hispanic mexican. Your reasoning and knowledge on this subject is non-existent, because you learned everything you know about the world from Sean Hannity, sit your ass down.

What's troubling is that you're a grown ass man and you probably have kids, the faliure of the american education system is on full display with your posts alone.

White and hispanic aren't mutually exclusive. Hispanic is an ethnicity, white is a race.

Canelo Alverez is a walking breathing white hispanic mexican. Yoel Romero is a black hispanic Cuban. Your reasoning and knowledge on this subject is non-existent, because you learned everything you know about the world from Sean Hannity, sit your ass down.

I don't think you understand what you're reading. Hispanic is an ethnicity formed around the common linguistic/cultural link to Spain. So anyone who descends from Spanish-speaking Latin America. That is all. Its not a racial denomination.

White Hispanic
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5ece91d089ee2f0006814e6b%2F0x0.jpg%3Fbackground%3D000000%26cropX1%3D867%26cropX2%3D2726%26cropY1%3D727%26cropY2%3D2587

Black Hispanic
i

lolz @ moving goalposts from hispanic -> "white nationalist" -> "white hispanic"

lolz @ elizabeth warren being "native american" due to her declaring such, but this guy who doesn't even claim to be white and claims to be "hispanic" is white because lefties say so.

for added irony, fuentes apparently took a dna test and has a way higher native american % than warren. but i guess it's not cool for lefties if he's a bigoted native american, either. nope. white people bad!

Canelo Alverez is a walking breathing white hispanic mexican. Your reasoning and knowledge on this subject is non-existent, because you learned everything you know about the world from Sean Hannity, sit your ass down.

protip: if you're going to criticize one's intellect, learn how to make basic posts without fucking it up repeatedly. double-posts and now a double quoting yourself? a+ fucking brilliant. i can see why you can't refute anything i actually said and instead resorted to fallacious bullshit and declaring that fuentes is wrong about his own damn race.

lolz @ moving goalposts from hispanic -> "white nationalist" -> "white hispanic"

I was struggling to figure out if you were an extreme moron or just insanely bad faith. Now I finally realize it's a mix of the both.

Also why are you typing 'lolz' like a 17 year old girl from 2005? You're a grown ass man, it's embarassing.

lolz @ elizabeth warren being "native american" due to her declaring such, but this guy who doesn't even claim to be white and claims to be "hispanic" is white because lefties say so.

for added irony, fuentes apparently took a dna test and has a way higher native american % than warren. but i guess it's not cool for lefties if he's a bigoted native american, either. nope. white people bad!

<Huh2>

nlgflduct2k61.jpg

Yes that is Nick Fuentes and yes the dude is an openly jew-hating, anti-race mixing, pro-white neo-nazi. I dare one of his 'defenders' to come in here and claim he's just a young conservative.

Out of curiosity. Do you hate the Japanese as much as you hate this guy?

I was struggling to figure out if you were an extreme moron or just insanely bad faith. Now I finally realize it's a mix of the both.

Also why are you typing 'lolz' like a 17 year old girl from 2005? You're a grown ass man, it's embarassing.

you can't even spell embarrassing. tell me more about intellect.

Out of curiosity, do you even think white nationalism is a bad thing?

lolz! who cares about the anti-semitism that's actually real. let's just fearmonger about white nationalism of fuentes, who isn't even white! lefty priorities.

You didn't even start your sentences with a capital. Go ahead and keep giving spelling lessons while I school you on grammar, fair trade?

Now tell me why you say 'lolz' like you can't let go of being a teenager even though you are a fully grown man with a beer gut.

lolz! who cares about the anti-semitism that's actually real. let's just fearmonger about white nationalism of fuentes, who isn't even white! lefty priorities.

Ya I'm not a fan of anti-semitism. But I don't understand why every other fucking race gets to be nationalists except white people.

Weird that lots of people seem to think someone with a Spanish last name can’t be a white supremacist.

if this guy who doesn't even call himself white but merely "hispanic" is a "white supremacist," i'd guess that this whole white supremacy thing is an even bigger joke than it appears.

You didn't even start your sentences with a capital. Go ahead and keep giving spelling lessons while I school you on grammar, fair trade?

Now tell me why you say 'lolz' like you can't let go of being a teenager even though you are a fully grown man with a beer gut.

that's not even grammar, genius. ffs.

Back