Social Sitting Republican Congressman Paul Gosar in casual photo with a known white nationalist.

Ya I'm not a fan of anti-semitism. But I don't understand why every other fucking race gets to be nationalists except white people.

You can be a white nationalist if you really want, champ.

You're a libertarian, no one tells you what to do.

I'm triggered by your double standards and hypocrisy you fucking clown. The Democratic party is the party of slavery and segregation and that continues to this very day, only in much more insidious and corrosive forms. Now it comes disguised as a form of pseudo-morality and is being used to chop down everyone except the white left and a few of their activist agents.

But if it's wrong for a GOP rep to be seen with a marginal figure who has questionable and borderline racist views , then it is at least as wrong for prominent Democrats to cavort with well documented and full throated open racists and anti-Semites. I don't have much use for Nick Fuentes but I have yet to hear him be as openly and noxiously racist as Louis Farrakhan. You can feel free to babble self-serving nonsense about dog whistles but it's obvious who gets more freedom to spread bigoted evil and who gets a pass to be seen in public with truly toxic figures without paying a real price and who is not. You can deflect like a little bitch all you like but if you really want a fair and equitable society then everyone should be held to the same standards.

I'm also fairly certain that almost all the people you think are "white supremacists" are not in fact actual white supremacists. That's just a leftist jackasses use to smear people. But we all know the truth. You don't give a shit about this rep or Nick Fuentes. You don't care about a fair and decent society. You don't even care about making America better for those who truly have it bad. You care about power. So you will say whatever it takes for your team to win.
giphy.gif

You can be a white nationalist if you really want, champ.

You're a libertarian, no one tells you what to do.

Pretty sure you are not making threads about any other race of person who also happens to be a nationalist. Your virtue is very specific.

Champ.

Pretty sure you are not making threads about any other race of person who also happens to be a nationalist. Your virtue is very specific.

Champ.

So to be clear, are you a white nationalist? Or are you a white person who happens to be a nationalist? Do you think they are the same thing?

I don't think you understand what you're reading. Hispanic is an ethnicity formed around the common linguistic/cultural link to Spain. So anyone who descends from Spanish-speaking Latin America. That is all. Its not a racial denomination.

White Hispanic
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5ece91d089ee2f0006814e6b%2F0x0.jpg%3Fbackground%3D000000%26cropX1%3D867%26cropX2%3D2726%26cropY1%3D727%26cropY2%3D2587

Black Hispanic
i
Both latinx <TheDonald>

So to be clear, are you a white nationalist? Or are you a white person who happens to be a nationalist? Do you think they are the same thing?

Me? Naw baby I'm race mixen as my wife is Chinese.

HOWEVER. I think it's a pretty fucking stupid double standard that you need to be so against ONE SPECIFIC race (likely your own) for wanting to not race mix, when literally EVERYWHERE ELSE ON THE PLANET adopts to some extent, this same philopshy.

And you don't say shit about that.

Go look at how hard it is to become a Japanese when you are not actually Japanese. So do you hate all Japanese people?

So what gives, geeves? why the double standard?

Lmfao that kid looks like a real dork. Not as dorky as Ben Shapiro but a total dweeb nonetheless.

if this guy who doesn't even call himself white but merely "hispanic" is a "white supremacist," i'd guess that this whole white supremacy thing is an even bigger joke than it appears.
Idk who this guy is, but just being like, “his name is Fuentes. Lol!” isn’t a convincing argument to me.

Plenty of white supremacists with Spanish surnames, in Spain and Latin America.

I do see he’s into holocaust denial and saying that a white woman having sex with a black man would be “degenerate.” So he’s some kind of scumbag. I don’t really need to split hairs about what kind of racist asshole he is.

<pics of libs in blackface>
<pics of Hilary with kkk leaders>
<Biden saying you ain't black>
<etc... etc...>

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=hispanic

His·pan·ic
/hiˈspanik/

Learn to pronounce

adjective
adjective: Hispanic
  1. relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.
    • relating to Spanish-speaking people or their culture, especially in the US.
      "the New York Hispanic community"
noun
noun: Hispanic; plural noun: Hispanics
a Spanish-speaking person living in the US, especially one of Latin American descent.

lolz @ identity politicing so hard for social justice that you lump people as white because it's convenient for your narrative, regardless of facts/logic/consistency.
How does your definition exclude white people?

He's called himself white plenty of times you cuck. You are grasping for straws and it's getting more obvious with every post.

you're on a roll. this is like 5 ad-homs in a row. gee, i wonder why you can't refute anything i said.

So what's your excuse for incorrect capitalization? I thought you were an intellectual LOLZ

it's a literary style. derp.

Idk who this guy is, but just being like, “his name is Fuentes. Lol!” isn’t a convincing argument to me.

Plenty of white supremacists with Spanish surnames, in Spain and Latin America.

sure, except that's not what i said. and i pointed out that he, himself, identified as "hispanic." but lefties can't have that and needed to declare that he's white.

I do see he’s into holocaust denial and saying that a white woman having sex with a black man would be “degenerate.” So he’s some kind of scumbag. I don’t really need to split hairs about what kind of racist asshole he is.

ironically, THAT's my point (which i've stated like 5 times).

no racist double-standards here, or anything. /s

How does your definition exclude white people?

aside from literally? with the word "especially" twice? and then with context of the retard's own claims?

I wonder what people like @Papi Chulo think others think of them when they obfuscate and deflect over white supremacists. Like, do you guys think making such arguments makes you appear as anything but racists?

What is the point of defending people like this, exactly? And if you answer, please answer without moanings about "the left" or democrats.

I'd really want to find a mirror if I was so much as obfuscating on the internet for a guy who is a key figure in the "Groyper Army"

Groyper_cartoon.png

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>
Papi chulo is one of those guys that takes it as compliment when he is told youre one of the good ones

They might just be on a date. That doesn't mean Gosar is a white nationalist.

I'm triggered by your double standards and hypocrisy you fucking clown. The Democratic party is the party of slavery and segregation and that continues to this very day, only in much more insidious and corrosive forms. Now it comes disguised as a form of pseudo-morality and is being used to chop down everyone except the white left and a few of their activist agents.

But if it's wrong for a GOP rep to be seen with a marginal figure who has questionable and borderline racist views , then it is at least as wrong for prominent Democrats to cavort with well documented and full throated open racists and anti-Semites. I don't have much use for Nick Fuentes but I have yet to hear him be as openly and noxiously racist as Louis Farrakhan. You can feel free to babble self-serving nonsense about dog whistles but it's obvious who gets more freedom to spread bigoted evil and who gets a pass to be seen in public with truly toxic figures without paying a real price and who is not. You can deflect like a little bitch all you like but if you really want a fair and equitable society then everyone should be held to the same standards.

I'm also fairly certain that almost all the people you think are "white supremacists" are not in fact actual white supremacists. That's just a leftist jackasses use to smear people. But we all know the truth. You don't give a shit about this rep or Nick Fuentes. You don't care about a fair and decent society. You don't even care about making America better for those who truly have it bad. You care about power. So you will say whatever it takes for your team to win.

This is LAUGHABLE. You're equating Obama meeting with Farrakhan ONCE, and his association with Jeremiah Wright as being akin to the GOP's constant embrace of white nationalists and white supremacists. Quite pathetic on your part.

I have to laugh at the old canard about the Democrats being the party of slavery. It just shows the deepest level of petulant stupidity one can perform in arguments such as these. I'm sure you'd scoff at something like the southern strategy as well.....

"But we all know the truth."

Our intelligence apparatus, the people actually trained to study and fight terrorism and extremism, they disagree with your assessment entirely. How does that feel to know that you're on the opposite side from the facts, and you're doing it to gloss over white supremacy.

Lastly, here's Blake Fuentes, the guy who this thread is about. I'm sure I'm simply imagining him being a white supremacist piece of shit much like I'm mistaking you for a little bitch who can't stand his party is tongue kissing with these freaks.....

Fucking fool
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Fuentes

"It is us and our ancestors that created everything good that you see in this country. All these people that have taken over our country—we do not need them... It is the American people, and our leader, Donald Trump, against everybody else in this country and this world... Our Founding Fathers would get in the streets, and they would take this country back by force if necessary. And that is what we must be prepared to do."

sure, except that's not what i said. and i pointed out that he, himself, identified as "hispanic." but lefties can't have that and needed to declare that he's white.

ironically, THAT's my point (which i've stated like 5 times).

no racist double-standards here, or anything. /s

aside from literally? with the word "especially" twice? and then with context of the retard's own claims?
My post just coincidentally came directly after yours. I actually hadn’t read any of your posts when I wrote it. I was just kinda talking to the room, cause I had seen basic variations of that simple post a few times.

Back