Slim profile Gloves with space for long fingers

Noodles03

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a pair of boxing gloves that has a slim profile like Grants or Sabas and at as well has space for long fingers, like the Casanova training gloves. I have the Classics boxing gloves which I love, but unfortunately the tips of my fingers press against the edge of the finger compartment. I would like to hear your guys suggestion, thank you.

I'm looking for the same.
Actually i have a pair of Twins Special 16oz, and my middle finger are breaking the leather... Also sometimes i hurt my knuckles when hit the bag. Very dissapointed with Twins gloves...
So im thinking about get a pair of UMA RT41 or Ring to Cage C17 2.0
Any suggestion?
XrFVyEV.jpg

88cOjcR.jpg

pqCb3oR.jpg

I have that same problem with a lot of pairs of gloves. Right now I own some Topboxers (I specifically said I had longer fingers and it was a big problem etc when ordering) and Lonsdale gloves which are fine for that. Avoid all Thai brands.

Juan's TMs have room for longer fingers. Mine measure near 8 inches from the base of my palm to the tip of my middle finger and my 16oz feel comfortable. The profile is also slim- medium.

I have also that problem and Fairtex are fine.

Triumph United Death Adders are also OK for my long fingers. Not at first but once broken in, they are fine.

Also go some Marvelous boxing gloves and no problem at all.

The Zeus gloves have been fine in that department. Not sure if they count as super slim.

Second what seb said about the DAs.

I have also that problem and Fairtex are fine.

Triumph United Death Adders are also OK for my long fingers. Not at first but once broken in, they are fine.

Also go some Marvelous boxing gloves and no problem at all.

Fairtex gloves doesnt have gripbar right?
Juan's TMs have room for longer fingers. Mine measure near 8 inches from the base of my palm to the tip of my middle finger and my 16oz feel comfortable. The profile is also slim- medium.
Mine is 7'5 inch... I really like the uma gloves because i read they are like pillows as twins. But i dont know if they make the gloves with measures. Will ask for a parir of top boxer.

What gloves do you own?

Fairtex gloves doesnt have gripbar right?

Mine is 7'5 inch... I really like the uma gloves because i read they are like pillows as twins. But i dont know if they make the gloves with measures. Will ask for a parir of top boxer.

What gloves do you own?

The BGV1 don't have a grip bar but the Breathable version have one as well as the awesome BGV9.

Seriously I don't mind the lack of grip bar. You just creat one with your handwraps anyway.

Last edited:
I had the same problem in the BGL7 fairtex and BGV1 but everyone's hands are different.

I had the same problem in the BGL7 fairtex and BGV1 but everyone's hands are different.
What is your measure from the base of your palm to the top of your middle finger??

Are you using now other brand?

I was decided to change the twins for a Fairtex BGV1, but now with your post i doubt again <45>

Palm to the top of the middle finger is 22cm

Handspan = 25cm (hand stretched out to the max, tip of the little finger to the tip of the thumb)

hand-span.jpg

I think the second measurement might be more relevant for the Fairtex, as it wasn't so much that my finger was pushing into the leather, more like I didn't have the space to curl my fingers 'round to make a fist properly, if that makes sense. The fist ends up making this kind of shape > instead of )

But then who knows, maybe I have weirdly proportioned hands and people with longer ones won't have the same problem as me, maybe it's more related to my palm length to finger length ratio rather than the total of the two. Dunno.

Palm to the top of the middle finger is 22cm

Handspan = 25cm (hand stretched out to the max, tip of the little finger to the tip of the thumb)

hand-span.jpg

I think the second measurement might be more relevant for the Fairtex, as it wasn't so much that my finger was pushing into the leather, more like I didn't have the space to curl my fingers 'round to make a fist properly, if that makes sense. The fist ends up making this kind of shape > instead of )

But then who knows, maybe I have weirdly proportioned hands and people with longer ones won't have the same problem as me, maybe it's more related to my palm length to finger length ratio rather than the total of the two. Dunno.

My only problem is with the middle finger reaching the leather of the glove, my palm to the top of the middle finger measure is 19cm is not bigger than average i guess but in Twins BGLV3 (Air flow) feels so uncomfortable as u can see i the pictures that i attached

You could also try Fairtex BGV 4 which a version of BGV 1 with a grip bar and for bigger longer hands.

I just tried the Fairtex Bgv1 in a local store and is ok for my 7,5in middle finger. I Will buy It. But they look like kids gloves comparing with the size of twins lol

I just got sabas proseries 16oz and my finger tips also press the edge of the leather. Little bit uncomfortable.
I have fairtex bgv14 14oz, rival rb11 xlarge (14oz), that don't have this problem

I have this issue with my thumbs. Occasionally on the heavy bag, I have a hard time curling my thumb in all the way with my current gloves and I’ll smash the tip of my thumb on the bag when I land. It sucks.

I have this issue with my thumbs. Occasionally on the heavy bag, I have a hard time curling my thumb in all the way with my current gloves and I’ll smash the tip of my thumb on the bag when I land. It sucks.
What gloves?

Not very slim, but Rival rsv sparring gloves fit my monkey hands just fine. I’m in the same boat, though. I’m looking for a 12oz compact glove to work on some speed. I want to fight this spring, and the promotion uses 12 oz gloves.

Not very slim, but Rival rsv sparring gloves fit my monkey hands just fine. I’m in the same boat, though. I’m looking for a 12oz compact glove to work on some speed. I want to fight this spring, and the promotion uses 12 oz gloves.
Rival rs11v? How big is your hand?

Back