Crime Sly Fox arrested for using Fake Vaccination Card

She broke an unjust law, from a moral standpoint she did NOTHING wrong, from a legal standpoint she did.

My only criticism is she should know how blood-thirsty the forced-vaxx crowd is. They're gonna make an example out of her. If you're gonna do something that risky, don't be an idiot... check the spelling of the documents. Leave 0 room for error.

Come on.

Totally shocking her big enlightened anti vaxxer brain was unable to spell simple words correctly. They are usually so well educated. <45>

Now we have the CV-19 Police. What a country. If the vaccine works, why the hell do those with it care if others don't take it? It has already been proven that the vaccine is short term and does not provide herd immunity. We are not following Science.

Where's the travel cards for those with antibodies?

the card actually looks real I think she just filled it out like an idiot mispelling moderna. this could have been prevented by consulting a relative in the medical field or even looking up a filled out card online. on a side note those card should be made of such shitty quality if they want us to use them every where are we supposed to return to a walgreens assuming they even keep record of this stuff if we need new ones. these cards should be made like credit cards in strength not crappy cardboard.

Lol how was it limited? You go to the fucking DMV. They even have special "voter IDs" that require nearly no proof of identity to obtain.
I remember years back Republicans proposed giving out free ID’s to solve this issue. Democrats didn’t want it. Reminds me of another issue in which Marco Rubio and other Republicans at the height of Trumpism, I think around the time he was first elected suggested a compromise of allowing amnesty on the condition of “the wall”

Dems didn’t want it. Now, hypocrisy or whatever is a human condition, it isn’t a Democrat thing, but I what I am saying is that solutions have been brought up but they don’t want it because it is political inconvenient to remove a bogeyman

Voter ID may be the biggest red herring ever. The only people who don’t have it are low lives who don’t work or do anything positive. These people don’t vote.

It will not affect a significant amount of POCs percentage wise because most of us aren’t fucking losers who can’t go to the DMV ever in our lives.

The vaccine is free and you can get it at almost any pharmacy or clinic in the country.

IDs aren't free and their procurement was specifically limited in voting districts where black people lived. Supreme Court said it was racist.

And there are no other advantages conferred by owning an ID?

chloe-mrozak.png
noice

That's your proof of vaccination cards??

Reminds me of the library card I had in primary school. And, I'm old as hell.

Just charge her the cost of a couple of covid related hospital stays.

Back