Crime Sly Fox arrested for using Fake Vaccination Card

iu
I don't known man...the endgrain on that wood is nothing special. Now if it was quartersawn....

I'd be lying if I said this was an area I were entirely clear on (though, someone here has tried to clarify it for me before)... but from my perspective, not having an ID should itself be seen as something of a violation of one's rights. I'd just never really thought of it in those terms until I encountered the debate in American politics. But, doesn't not possessing an ID essentially cut you off from a lot?
Isn't it a problem that a significant number of Americans have no IDs? Doesn't that negatively impact their lives in any way?

And then, what's the minimum form of identification that an American state requires at the polls? Is it at least a state-issued photo ID with Republicans trying to add unreasonable expectations on top of that?

Obviously the "voting is a fundamental right of a citizen" argument is a poor one of it's being made in favour of something that reduces election security. The right to vote means squat if electoral integrity is undermined.

Indeed they should. Last-minute changes that overhaul the entire system would undermine all confidence in the process.
It would be a shame if that were to happen.

I mean, that's what they tried to do. They tried change the voting requirements during or near to voting cycles. They didn't provide adequate warning and instead shut down locations in democrat districts to make adhering to the new standard even more difficult.

All Americans already have a unique ID, their SSID, and voting requires pre-registration, and that registration comes with ID requirements.

There still has been no evidence of widescale in person voter fraud so the additional requirement is fixing a problem that doesn't actually exist. Nothing has been undermined and the additional requirements were deliberate attempts to suppress votes.

If you want to make it a requirement anyway despite no evidence of in person voter fraud, you at least have to make it free and easy to obtain, imo.

You're one of these people-

We should drop all those people he interviewed at that "University" in East Harlem, where the second group was interviewed. This disconnect with people is wild. Literally, everything everything people know of now a days is shit they just read or hear, and not from actual experience these days.

We should drop all those people he interviewed at that "University" in East Harlem, where the second group was interviewed. This disconnect with people is wild. Literally, everything everything people know of now a days is shit they just read or hear, and not from actual experience these days.
Propaganda is a powerful thing.

Propaganda is a powerful thing.
More sad than anything. The last girl in the first group of people made me super pissed. She's talking about how it's unfair that felons don't get to vote, and that because of that it effects most of the black population in Florida. Does that retard not understand that every felon, regardless of race, loses that right? That's been a thing since before her parents were alive.

The vaccine is free and you can get it at almost any pharmacy or clinic in the country.

IDs aren't free and their procurement was specifically limited in voting districts where black people lived. Supreme Court said it was racist.
It's almost as if he's trying to come up with the dumbest comparisons his feeble mind can think of.

The Leftists would go after her criminally before they would prosecute BLM and Antifa destroying cities

I could almost see a case for attempted murder, but I know we would never do that. Some serious consequences, including a travel ban should await her though

More sad than anything. The last girl in the first group of people made me super pissed. She's talking about how it's unfair that felons don't get to vote, and that because of that it effects most of the black population in Florida. Does that retard not understand that every felon, regardless of race, loses that right? That's been a thing since before her parents were alive.
It shows you how these people really view minorities when they accidentally let their guard down. They're all felons and social retards incapable of basic societal functions, in their view, and somehow manage to see themselves as virtuous for it.

Of the two of us, one of us sees black folks as incapable of everyday activities that all other Americans manage every day and manages to pat ourselves on the back for it. Which one of us is that?

It shows you how these people really view minorities when they accidentally let their guard down. They're all felons and social retards incapable of basic societal functions, in their view, and somehow manage to see themselves as virtuous for it.
Yeah, that reality check will come back once they actually talk to a minority.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back