So how about them HOAs

TeTe

🤡🌎
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I'd never buy a property with HOAs. I would even let them in the house, you don't have to legally and really could call the police if they don't leave.

https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/l...bdZwMmIhBK3Tj2jiGotrX07x6ardoppKwBr7OQsaFxLP4

Eastlake residents upset over HOA garage parking rule
If residents have a two-car garage, two cars would need to take up the two spots in the garage before residents can park in the driveway or on the street.

Think about that, pay a bunch of money to have someone tell you how to live.

Have they upped their regulation on cat ownership?

Already lived this, I lived with my buddy in Anaheim Hills, I had people over one night and we had two cars in the driveway, when the party was over they try leaving and they both got towed, not to mention the HOA fee is around $600.

Fuck homeowners associations.

<Deported1>

giphy.gif

I've yet to be convinced that buying a home isnt a huge scam. I havent gotten to HOAs yet.

You know why I know your gay? HOA

I got fined about 6 weeks ago because my trash cans were sitting next to the house. They’re supposed to be in the garage.

I got fined about 6 weeks ago because my trash cans were sitting next to the house. They’re supposed to be in the garage.
LOL, gotta love the neighborhood gestapo. You should have told them you'd put them inside but the dead bodies will stink up the house.

You know what sucks, the past 3 days i have received calls from 15 different numbers from an automated recording of some hoa company.

My neighborhood has no hoa.

Who do these fines get paid to? Can you mail a picture of a middle finger?

I've yet to be convinced that buying a home isnt a huge scam. I havent gotten to HOAs yet.
you should go to that other place that we dare not speak and see mine and @monodc talking about this. fucking property taxes man, you more than re-buy your house in taxes. fucking cocksuckers

you should go to that other place that we dare not speak and see mine and @monodc talking about this. fucking property taxes man, you more than re-buy your house in taxes. fucking cocksuckers
What's the property tax situation like in Tejas?

Back