So I had a weird night

mcgoatp4p#1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was meeting this girl from tinder at a bar. Im already there and at the last minute she's like "I'm bringing my friend along". So I meet them both. First girl I intended to meet is a total psycho, and the 2nd girl is more grounded, but I found out they're both bisexual and used to be in a relationship. I'm possibly hanging out with them later this weekend. So I guess my question is, how do I bang both of them?

I was meeting this girl from tinder at a bar. Im already there and at the last minute she's like "I'm bringing my friend along". So I meet them both. First girl I intended to meet is a total psycho, and the 2nd girl is more grounded, but I found out they're both bisexual and used to be in a relationship. I'm possibly hanging out with them later this weekend. So I guess my question is, how do I bang both of them?
That was thier plan, somehow even with them having that in mind already you fucked it up.

But maybe there is some saving since they are meeting with you again.

Be cool, and target one. Usually best to target the one you were supposed to meet, but be friendly and interactive with the other too.

Let the shots flow and see what happens.

Get them to compete and validate themselves for your love.

Divide and conquer.

What could happen?

I’ll tell you what.

The more hetero of the two will get into it, the more lesbian of the two who agreed to the scene to please the other one will get jealous and end up throwing a lamp at you as you gather up your clothes and run out and go flying down E. 7th St naked to avoid the carnage.

Last edited:
Seems your gonna have ro bang the crazy one and inch your way into the threesome afterwards.

The crazy one will help you get it done if you bang her properly.

This is your game to lose brother.

Get them to compete and validate themselves for your love.

Divide and conquer.
Get them drunk and arguing about which one gives better head, only one way to settle this now.

"Lets have a threesome"

What could hapoen?

I’ll tell you what.

The more hetero of the two will get into it, the more lesbian of the two who agreed to the scene to please the other one will get jealous and end up throwing a lamp at you as you gather up your clothes and run out and go flying down E. 7th St naked to avoid the carnage.
That’s mighty specific lolol

That was thier plan, somehow even with them having that in mind already you fucked it up.

Be cool, and target one. Usually best to target the one you were supposed to meet, but be friendly and interactive with the other too.

I think this guy nailed it. Do that.

This is a man with experience, poise, confidence.

3 things you lack. Send them his way

"Lets have a threesome"

Lmao this.

She's bi and brought someone she used to and probably still does sleep with.

She's trying to give you the ol' double whammy. Don't fuck up.

just tell them you want to bang them both. Once you are older you will realize how dumb overthinking this crap is.

dont be scared homie.

This isn't gonna end up being a threesome like in the movies.

Never let a girl do something like that.

Just make sure you have lots of lube for their strap on or you're gonna have a bad time.

What could hapoen?

I’ll tell you what.

Them east village dykes are something else

Back