So I had a weird night

What could hapoen?

I’ll tell you what.

The more hetero of the two will get into it, the more lesbian of the two who agreed to the scene to please the other one will get jealous and end up throwing a lamp at you as you gather up your clothes and run out and go flying down E. 7th St naked to avoid the carnage.
You've been in my diary.

You met this chick on a hook up site, she brought her fuck buddy and you left it up to chance of a second date without getting it done? Fuck sake, it was on a plate.

I was meeting this girl from tinder at a bar. Im already there and at the last minute she's like "I'm bringing my friend along". So I meet them both. First girl I intended to meet is a total psycho, and the 2nd girl is more grounded, but I found out they're both bisexual and used to be in a relationship. I'm possibly hanging out with them later this weekend. So I guess my question is, how do I bang both of them?

Seriously dude

Meet at bar
have drinks
ask them if they wanna go back to your place and fool around

This chick is makin it easy for you you just need to take some initiative and let it happen

You met on a fuck site dude you so you know what you are there to do and you are allowed to just straight bring it up

Seriously dude

Meet at bar
have drinks
ask them if they wanna go back to your place and fool around

This chick is makin it easy for you you just need to take some initiative and let it happen

You met on a fuck site dude you so you know what you are there to do and you are allowed to just straight bring it up

Yeah for some stupid reason i didn't think about the threesome potential until I woke up this morning

What could happen?

I’ll tell you what.

The more hetero of the two will get into it, the more lesbian of the two who agreed to the scene to please the other one will get jealous and end up throwing a lamp at you as you gather up your clothes and run out and go flying down E. 7th St naked to avoid the carnage.

LMAo. Joe Rogan's ghost comedy writer?

Being pegged isn't so bad, good advice is to procure your own strap on so you can control the size of it. Don't leave it to chance and use theirs it could be bigger than you'd like.
Have fun

This isn't gonna end up being a threesome like in the movies.

Never let a girl do something like that.
This is gonna end up being a Sherdog Threesome where three dudes show up each thinking the other two were chicks, and someone ends up getting penetrated with an iPad.

I was meeting this girl from tinder at a bar. Im already there and at the last minute she's like "I'm bringing my friend along". So I meet them both. First girl I intended to meet is a total psycho, and the 2nd girl is more grounded, but I found out they're both bisexual and used to be in a relationship. I'm possibly hanging out with them later this weekend. So I guess my question is, how do I bang both of them?

You fool! They are choosing not you. If they never contact you again then they didn’t like you.

So did you get some?

Nope. Never saw them again. Don't think they were actually interested looking back on it. I'm gonna try to bang a fat chick this weekend since it's been a while since I've gotten any

Back