So I had a weird night

How about you just respect them you pig

I was meeting this girl from tinder at a bar. Im already there and at the last minute she's like "I'm bringing my friend along". So I meet them both. First girl I intended to meet is a total psycho, and the 2nd girl is more grounded, but I found out they're both bisexual and used to be in a relationship. I'm possibly hanging out with them later this weekend. So I guess my question is, how do I bang both of them?
Sounds pretty easy, just don't do anything to screw it up. Also sounds like my nightmare date. I had a few drinks at my old roomates house warming BBQ. I met his new GF's friend and we hit it off, she was a cute nurse and we were making out. We live about 2 hours apart so my next chance to see her is at a concert we are separately going to in two weeks. I show up at the concert and she's got a lawn chair waiting for me, I see her sitting there next to her married girlfriend. Her girlfriend was a total bitch, asking me for drinks and then when the nurse and I were going to get a drink her friend wants to tag along. They go to the restroom and I'm waiting outside, the married one comes out first and says lets go get a drink she'll find us. I straight up told her no I'm not here to hang out with you. She gets all pissy, we go back to our chairs and she taps on a group of guys in front of us and introduces them to her "single friend" (the one I'm there for). She then gets drunk and lost so the girl I'm there with goes looking for her and I just went off on my own to enjoy the show.

You’re going to have to beat one up to earn the respect of the other.

Ok TS I'll play along and pretend the OP is true.

First off understand they are likely more interested in one another than you. So, NO, don't play them off one another. Do not try to divide and conquer. That is good advice if you are trying to get the attention of one girl or another, to play off competition or jealousy but not here.

You want to play up and explore their Bi life. Do not push too far into THEIR specifics as their relationship may have ended horribly and you will open old wounds and instead play off more light things like 'what is the best thing about being Bi', etc. Your goal is to get them talking sex and if they go happily into their own relationship and that leads to them having horny thoughts about each other, then that is all good. You want them focused on one another and having fun and thinking sex.

Then start to add yourself or 'penis' into the equation. If they are truly Bi they enjoy the penis but sometimes just as an object and not as a talking participant. Offer yourself for use and abuse. You will the two of them's living dildo. An object to be used. But say it jokingly, but hope they take it up seriously.

Playful is your key. They don't need you. They won't want you to ruin their experience. But if you can add to it, you may get in.

Nope. Never saw them again. Don't think they were actually interested looking back on it. I'm gonna try to bang a fat chick this weekend since it's been a while since I've gotten any
Sometimes a slump breaker is what you need to get back in the game.

I was meeting this girl from tinder at a bar. Im already there and at the last minute she's like "I'm bringing my friend along". So I meet them both. First girl I intended to meet is a total psycho, and the 2nd girl is more grounded, but I found out they're both bisexual and used to be in a relationship. I'm possibly hanging out with them later this weekend. So I guess my question is, how do I bang both of them?

Show up, be cool, and play the modern turn off sh*t game of just sitting there until they decide to strip and make-out. It would turn YOU on more to be assertive and have them respond positively, but I'm thinking these skanks are 24-31 years old.. So if you just wait it out, they will start going at it the moment you finally realize you don't care and aren't turned on anymore.

This is my experience over the last 5 years. The couple threesomes I had before that went a little different.

Man, I had a proper reality check a few months back. Used to love having sex on coke, three times in a row in South America I took a bird home and couldn't get it up whatsoever. Luckily, I convinced each of them to stick around until 'morning' and was able to make something happen - but it was my realisation that from now on, if I'm doing coke on a night out, I need to forget about picking up.

Man, I had a proper reality check a few months back. Used to love having sex on coke, three times in a row in South America I took a bird home and couldn't get it up whatsoever. Luckily, I convinced each of them to stick around until 'morning' and was able to make something happen - but it was my realisation that from now on, if I'm doing coke on a night out, I need to forget about picking up.

@AgonyandIrony

Be a gentlemen, be nice, be polite and be respectful.

Once you do that, there going to be like " yo wtf!? What s the deal with this guy?"

Right now they expect you to act like a dog but you confuse and fascinate them since you cause intrigue. Afterwards your level of charisma and sense of humor will have to take you to where you wanna go.

Tell them you identify as a straight male then you good fam. They'll throw the puss right at you.

Just hang out with them and be entertaining and fun. If they're laughing and having a good time, you're in there.

Just don't do anything creepy / rude and give them a bad vibe. One red flag and they'll probably bail.

That was thier plan, somehow even with them having that in mind already you fucked it up.

But maybe there is some saving since they are meeting with you again.

Be cool, and target one. Usually best to target the one you were supposed to meet, but be friendly and interactive with the other too.

Let the shots flow and see what happens.

This 100% target the psycho.

Knock a tray of shooters on them, offer to let them come to your place to use the shower, tell them that because of the water restrictions they should shower together while you film.

Knock a tray of shooters on them, offer to let them come to your place to use the shower, tell them that because of the water restrictions they should shower together while you film.

It's too late. The psycho texted me and said 'i had a falling out with my ex so don't bother texting me anymore'. Like I said I'm gonna try to bang a fat chick this weekend then work my way up again.

Back