so im pretty sure nobody wants to hear about me or my issues

TrumpSupporter

God Lord Emperor Of Legos
Banned
Reaction score
i broke my spine in 2017 and i lost most of my motor skills. back injuries suck because you cant even shit right. the spine affects your entire motor control of you body.

How are you feeling day to day, mentally?

dude has the biggest douche face as his profile pic

god mike dolce looks like the biggest douche ever that smile with his widdle stache....

That shit sucks bro. I’ve injured my back before, nothing like yours, but I know how incapacitating it can be. What’s the long term look like? If I may ask.

You're asking quite a lot from Sherdoggers to maintain a civil discourse on personal issues. This is the internet after all. Here's hoping for the best. I'm sorry to hear about your current condition.

You've made a statement without any defined desired output.

Sorry if serious, but what exactly are you expecting to hear.

how did u break your spine
giphy.gif

i broke my spine in 2017 and i lost most of my motor skills. back injuries suck because you cant even shit right. the spine affects your entire motor control of you body.

That sucks and I feel for you brother, but...

Now that you have pre existing conditions, do you realize how important the Affordable Care Act is?

Are you starting to see how medicare for all might be hugely important to hardworking Americans to help them get healthcare without losing their homes when an emergency happens or when they need help with chronic conditions?

Do you think it's a good idea to vote for people who want to kill the ACA and let all insurers refuse to cover you going forward?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back