So Mcgregor has an American accent now?

Genki Sudo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm assuming most of you have heard his apology to Bisping, or whatever that was. Where has this American accent come from? Or is conor playing an American in Road House so once again has blurred the lines between fiction and reality? If thats his best attempt at an accent , Daniel Day Lewis can rest easy.

I'm assuming most of you have heard his apology to Bisping, or whatever that was. Where has this American accent come from? Or is conor playing an American in Road House so once again has blurred the lines between fiction and reality? If thats his best attempt at an accent , Daniel Day Lewis can rest easy.

maybe he's doing therapy sessions with mackenzie dern's dialect coach

If it were perfectly legal to shoot someone, I'd shoot Conrad in the dick.
DfwRKj5UcAAaPwl.jpg

It seems easy for non-American English speaking people to mimic an American accent but difficult for Americans to mimic English/Irish/Australian/etc accents.

Canrad would have lost that scrap anyways

Imagine feeling the need to apologize to the company's resident asshole. You think Bisping ever apologizes? I'm no Bisping fan but I've always respected his consistency when it comes to being a douche bag.

Connor apologizing should be evidence enough that he's washed up. Whats next, is he going to stop assaulting people too? Pathetic

IF it's related to the acting job, I don't think it is entirely uncommon. I've read that actors that have to pick up a different accent will sometimes keep talking that way off camera both as practice and maintenance. iirc some dialect coaches suggest it, but not certain.

then there are those pure method folks that just live the role... I could see Conor doing some really mislead version of that thinking he'll be the next Oscar nominee lolol.

but, this is Conor, who the hell knows.

Canrad would have lost that scrap anyways

Imagine feeling the need to apologize to the company's resident asshole. You think Bisping ever apologizes? I'm no Bisping fan but I've always respected his consistency when it comes to being a douche bag.

Connor apologizing should be evidence enough that he's washed up. Whats next, is he going to stop assaulting people too? Pathetic
Lmfao...loved the ending here sir.

Back