So Mcgregor has an American accent now?

This guys is fuckin hilarious. I feel bad for the simps who don’t get it and can’t enjoy the humor. Conor is turning out to be a pretty funny dude. This is top tier satire

Yeah, it's been debated over and over on this forum. I still can't believe someone would rationalize this bizarre behavior.
Yeah I’ve been part of those debates. I know that your accent can change over time if you relocate to another country. But the fact that Dern talks in broken English is 100% intentional and it’s just fuckin silly.

Yeah I’ve been part of those debates. I know that your accent can change over time if you relocate to another country. But the fact that Dern talks in broken English is 100% intentional and it’s just fuckin silly.

You're right on the money, and I've thought the same thing. the broken English, intentional effort to misuse grammar, lack of pronouns or prepositions. It's like she went from, "I adore you in so many and varied ways," to, "Me Love you Long Time." Considering she grew up in Arizona I hope she isn't teaching her kid to speak English like that.

There's definitely ego, mindset, and methodology that goes into these things.

There is a epic sperg out Bale incident on the set of terminator. These guys got egos and a lot go into it.

The most notorious (no pun) comes from. Heath ledger playing joker. Talk about going into insanity.
yeh the Ledger stuff was sad, crazy.

something about that character. Actors from Suicide Squad said Leto sent them a dead pig carcass, had a "henchman" walk it in and plop it on a table in a cast room or something on the first day, but he didn't actually show up. sent Robbie a black rat, all because that's what Joker would do... Will Smith said he never met him during filming, just The Joker.

Bale is crazy all around, the physical changes he committed to... like Machinist to Batman Begins to Rescue Dawn to Dark Knight, The Fighter to Dark Knight Rises, then American Hustle to go the other extreme lol

yeh the Ledger stuff was sad, crazy.

He is a father. Had a wife. Died crazy young.

something about that character. Actors from Suicide Squad said Leto sent them a dead pig carcass, had a "henchman" walk it in and plop it on a table in a cast room or something on the first day, but he didn't actually show up. sent Robbie a black rat, all because that's what Joker would do... Will Smith said he never met him during filming, just The Joker.

Possible but I think its a lot of fake news and fabricated storytelling. I think a lot of these guys a weirdos and talented at what they do. That being acting.

The guys wearing dresses and pandering to whatever fuck shit Hollywood Champs. The appalling creepy shit they sell to kids.

Amber Turd is a classic example. Physically attractive (when much younger) crazy woman. Likely on the insanity spectrum shitting on beds and going crazy. It's not an act. She's nuts.

Bale is crazy all around, the physical changes he committed to... like Machinist to Batman Begins to Rescue Dawn to Dark Knight, The Fighter to Dark Knight Rises, then American Hustle to go the other extreme lol

i knew he was a GOAT seeing him in American Psycho. No homo. That physique was insane. The training required even with gear between breakfast and lunch isn't doing it justice. He's nuts. Classical examples of method acting.

Back