So say Derrick Lewis or Masvidal did the follow up punches to this guy....would there be an apology?

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
So let's say hypothetically Derick Lewis,Masvidal or whoever did these follow up shots when he was out
VacantSkinnyAmericanredsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

To this guy
Team-Gotti-033118.jpg
Would he still be after like "it was super necessary, it's the refs fault"

Or would he suddenly be like "Ima so sorry. It was a accident. I didn't mean to?"

Principle is the same either way.

I would say he would apologise, or more likely there wouldn't be the follow up punches to begin with.

Last edited:
So let's say hypothetically Derick Lewis,Masvidal or whoever did these follow up shots when he was out
VacantSkinnyAmericanredsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

To this guy
View attachment 836304
Would he still be after like "it was super necessary, it's the refs fault he didn't get there fast enough , he could turn undertaker lol I go till they ref says"

Or would he suddenly be like "Ima so sorry. It was a accident. I didn't mean to I was caught up in the moment I apologise I'm so sorry"?

Principle is the same either way.

Is that john gottis grandson?

Wtf r u talking about man

I don't think Derrick Lewis would say anything different. Would you? I wouldn't blame you either way.

No because this is the last guy to want to seem like a pussy for wanting an apology for something that is completely expected.

Ohhhh it’s mob shit. Thanks for making sense of this. Why didn’t TS just say that?
I thought the banner made it clear enough.

The question is if mob makes a difference to 'super necessary'.
If it does then it's another example of why those punches were uncalled for since he was obviously out and as a fighter you do have time to react.

Back