So the troll No showed to sparring Casey O’Neil

It would be Chad/Sherbro/Alpha Troll worthy if some random larger guy with training faked being a couch potato troll, got called out by a woman like this, and then went over and absolutely smashed her.

Or smashed a smaller man for that matter.

That would be some multidimensional fourth dimension trolling.

There's no glory in this.

Imagine going to a gym full of roided out professional MMA fighters to spar a hot female teammate of theirs.

Surely they wouldn't be thirstily waiting for any kind of an opportunity to white knight for said hot female teammate and would calmly accept the result if, by any chance, the male "troll" would actually manage to hurt Casey.
Yeah in all honesty no one would or should do this if called out lol . Any outcome would be bad ha . That's why I talk shit on the dawg with an anonymous account, few fighters show here now too cause we are mostly assholes .
I could take any none top 10 ranked SW let's go
:meow:
<{Joewithit}>

Imagine going to a gym full of roided out professional MMA fighters to spar a hot female teammate of theirs.

Surely they wouldn't be thirstily waiting for any kind of an opportunity to white knight for said hot female teammate and would calmly accept the result if, by any chance, the male "troll" would actually manage to hurt Casey.

What an absolute pussy that troll is, amirite guys?!

If showing up somewhere to fight the weakest person there makes you feel tough, you deserve to get your ass whooped.

If showing up somewhere to fight the weakest person there makes you feel tough, you deserve to get your ass whooped.
Not that I think fighting obviously weaker people makes anyone "tough", I think that's backwards logic in this specific case.

The entire premise given by both Casey and her teammates, is that Casey isn't weaker than this random male on Twitter, and they would like to prove it.

In the first place you're making up a straw man if your intention was to argue against what I implied, which was that it doesn't make this "troll" a pussy to not show up under the circumstances here, but proves that he, at the very least, has a modicum of common sense.

This thread made me think of the legendary "I got subbed by a 115lb female fighter" thread from a few years ago - anyone remember?

Not that I think fighting obviously weaker people makes anyone "tough", I think that's backwards logic in this specific case.

The entire premise given by both Casey and her teammates, is that Casey isn't weaker than this random male on Twitter, and they would like to prove it.

He called her out first.

He called her out first.
Called out? Didn't the troll criticize Casey's fighting ability and simply claim that he would've done better himself? That's not calling her out to fight him in any shape or form.

Called out? Didn't the troll criticize Casey's fighting ability and simply claim that he would've done better himself? That's not calling her out to fight him in any shape or form.

Lol, he didn't issue a challenge, but she simply offered him a chance to back up his claims.

Sometimes people will call your bluff.

Lol, he didn't issue a challenge, but she simply offered him a chance to back up his claims.
That's not true.

His claim wouldn't be proven right or wrong even if he did or didn't beat Casey in sparring. He would have to fight the chick that Casey did in the UFC, and do better.

That's not true.

His claim wouldn't be proven right or wrong even if he did beat Casey in sparring. He would have to fight the chick that Casey did in the UFC, and do better.

"I could still fight better than she does".

Just stop with the mental gymnastics bro.

"I could still fight better than she does".

Just stop with the mental gymnastics bro.
Mental gymnastics? That implies I'm somehow trying to argue in favor of the troll here, and going to mental gymnastics to justify my position, which I am not.

All I am saying is that you can't make an objective claim that you fight better than person X even if you do beat them in sparring (or an actual fight for that matter).

The way I see it, it's Casey and her teammates calling out the troll, not the other way around, and that's that.

Mental gymnastics? That implies I'm somehow trying to argue in favor of the troll here, and going to mental gymnastics to justify my position, which I am not.

All I am saying is that you can't make an objective claim that you fight better than person X even if you do beat them in sparring (or an actual fight for that matter).

Lol where did you get that from? You're literally doing mental gymnastics in that very post while denying it.

Like, that's such a perfect example that it should be an official example of someone doing mental gymnastics lol.

Fuck, I'm done. This is so ridiculous.

<36>

Lol where did you get that from? You're literally doing mental gymnastics in that very post while denying it.

Like, that's such a perfect example that it should be an official example of someone doing mental gymnastics lol.

Fuck, I'm done. This is so ridiculous.

<36>
Put it this way: fighter X beats fighter Y. In your mind, does that always equal fighter X is a better fighter than fighter Y?

He should have shown up. It's win win unless he'd shatter an orbital.

There's no glory in this.

It's not about glory, it's about checking yourself, and in this case, checking someone who is probably accustomed to doing the checking and making sure *they* don't get a little bit too crazy themselves in their zeal.

It's not like women fighters shouldn't held accountable any less than couch potato trolls or male professional fighters, etc...

"Who watches the watchers" is a famous phrase for a reason.

I must say i have respect for the trolls that have actually showed up to gyms to fight pros (and I've only seen it happen with two guys though ha ha)

Put it this way: fighter X beats fighter Y. In your mind, does that always equal fighter X is a better fighter than fighter Y?

What you're doing, is a quintessential example of mental gymnastics.

You intentionally threw in the word "always" because you know that it has to be an absolute consistent result in many different runs in order for that to be the case. I can tell how you're trying to manipulate semantics.

He didn't say "I'm ALWAYS going to be able to fight better than she does".

But it's obvious why you threw that in there. We have an entire sport based off of guys fighting and determining who the better fighter is from the result.

If fighter X beats fighter Y, that means that fighter X is the better fighter for the time being. It doesn't mean that it'll always be that way, AND IT DOESN'T NEED TO, AS HE WAS NOT SAYING THAT. (Crazy that this actually needs to be explained to someone.)

Going by what you're saying, no one is better than anyone because it can't be proven that someone is always going to be better than the other person. In that case, you're getting into some almost abstract conversation.

It's so ridiculous how some of you will go through such great lengths to perform these mental gymnastics just because you can admit that you were wrong.

That's all I'm gonna say. If you really wanna convince yourself otherwise, by all means, but the rest of us will live in reality.

Back