So the troll No showed to sparring Casey O’Neil

Of course it is, to you.

You've seriously got some issues if you think you need to beat up an elderly or disabled person to "restore equilibrium in nature".

And like I said, she didn't start it. That really is a key factor here.

It's irrelevant whether or not she started it.

Her confidence in her response was predicated on the fact that her issuing the challenge immediately puts the man in a no-win situation.

If the man could fight at full strength, if she knew there were skilled fighters amongst the trolls, etc...she wouldn't have been so aggressive and confident in her response.

And yes, beating up a disabled person restores equilibrium in nature if the person in question starts or elevates a fight under the idea that their weak status protects them from getting smashed.

About two months ago, one of my nephews (age 7) challenged me by hitting me with a foam noodle at a pool party.

I hit him with a forward foot sweep and he fell flat on his back.

He didn't challenge shit after that.

Imagine going to a gym full of roided out professional MMA fighters to spar a hot female teammate of theirs.

Surely they wouldn't be thirstily waiting for any kind of an opportunity to white knight for said hot female teammate and would calmly accept the result if, by any chance, the male "troll" would actually manage to hurt Casey.

What an absolute pussy that troll is, amirite guys?!

Trying to think of "worse situations to be in" and damn this one is pretty hard to top.

Her confidence in her response was predicated on the fact that her issuing the challenge immediately puts the man in a no-win situation.

If the man could fight at full strength, if she knew there were skilled fighters amongst the trolls, etc...she wouldn't have been so aggressive and confident in her response.

And yes, beating up a disabled person restores equilibrium in nature if the person in question starts or elevates a fight under the idea that their weak status protects them from getting smashed.

About two months ago, one of my nephews (age 7) challenged me by hitting me with a foam noodle at a pool party.

Hope you did that to the poor little fella on grass or a soft floor. Wouldn't want to get the kid to knock the back of his poor little head.

I guess that answers my earlier question of whose kids you beat up.

{<hhh]

Meh, should have thought of that before. Also, if the dude would come in respectfully to the sparring session, I doubt anything bad would happen. And if the dude actually knows what he is doing, he should be able to hold back enough to not hurt her, so why be so afraid of that off chance he might hurt her? Also he could talk to her and make sure she has an understanding with her teammates to not come running in at the first sign she might be in some trouble. Just have some clear understandings before you go through with it and bring some people with you who will film the whole ordeal, as insurance.

You really thought that through :D:D:D

Well, if that guy was a Sherdogger, then of course he no-showed. Most Sherdoggers would only get in the cage with male fighters with large, well-oiled muscles...and even then they would volunteer to start the sparring session on the bottom, fully mounted. Judging by most of the posts I see commenting on WMMA, it's clear that the last place they would want to be is near a woman, engaged in some sort of physical activity. Also, she would effortlessly slaughter most Sherdoggers in sparring.

Jarl

Back