So what happened at the Combate Sunday Midnight Show.

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It's impossible for me to find their shows in my country, so just tell me how it goes.

@Bubba32 tell him dude, you're the only one that watches Combate on this forum

Hasn’t started yet

Paramount Plus (which is torture to watch with all the ads) or Univision. They started it later on Univision on a time delay because of a soccer game, but it was actually not that bad of a card.

I can’t believe nobody watched this card that’s impossible with the numbers Combate is pulling

I can’t believe nobody watched this card that’s impossible with the numbers Combate is pulling
Combate fans dont have internet nor do they post on forums. They watch on their analog TVs, they are all really excited about the generic Latino fighters who won yesterday.

Think most were watching Cage Warriors round there. I knew both were on but don't have Paramount+ and didn't feel like poppin the laptop on for 3(?) fights.

It's impossible for me to find their shows in my country, so just tell me how it goes.
What is the name of your country?
Btw I was surprised yesterday when I found out that 2 Russian channels broadcasted Combate event live. Seems like commentary guy was the same in both broadcasts and channels are cabel/satellite but anyway.

Combate is so big that nobody knows what happened in the event yesterday.

4-man lightweight tournament plus some cute blonde Mexican chick got a 2nd rd sub in her pro debut.

maybe they dont speak english and dont post on an english message board

Most of their fans probably don’t speak English. I imagine they are mostly Spanish speakers who likely don’t post on forums like this

Most of their fans probably don’t speak English. I imagine they are mostly Spanish speakers who likely don’t post on forums like this
To be fair, I expect their fans to not use computers as well. Just good hard working folk who come back from work, eat dinner and lie back with a corona in hand

To be fair, I expect their fans to not use computers as well. Just good hard working folk who come back from work, eat dinner and lie back with a corona in hand

{<jordan}

I can’t tell if your joking or not. Anyways this post cracked me up

Latinos do speak English, my man. Just because they have Mexican or South American ancestry doesnt mean they dont speak the language, particularly if they are living in the US. Now, they probably dont have the inclination to post in an MMA forum but its not a language barrier thing. You would, however, expect them to at least have some social media interaction but alas only 6 likes on Combate's twitter feed

Latinos do speak English, my man. Just because they have Mexican or South American ancestry doesnt mean they dont speak the language, particularly if they are living in the US. Now, they probably dont have the inclination to post in an MMA forum but its not a language barrier thing. You would, however, expect them to at least have some social media interaction but alas only 6 likes on Combate's twitter feed

but how many likes do they have on El Twitter?

Combate Global has the worst card planning and marketing.
One of the guys from my gym is fighting Saturday.
He's going in as a replacement, he signed the fight about 4-5 weeks ago.
He has yet to be named, photographed or the fight card publicized anywhere on their website or network.
They'll probably take photos of him today and start sharing them once or twice on their sites.
It really is a ver poor effort at marketing and kind of disrespectful towards the athletes.

Combate Global has the worst card planning and marketing.
One of the guys from my gym is fighting Saturday.
He's going in as a replacement, he signed the fight about 4-5 weeks ago.
He has yet to be named, photographed or the fight card publicized anywhere on their website or network.
They'll probably take photos of him today and start sharing them once or twice on their sites.
It really is a ver poor effort at marketing and kind of disrespectful towards the athletes.

lol they always do this. They seem to somehow still do decent numbers though.

Good luck to your teammate.

Back