Opinion Solution to slavery reparations in America?

Natural Order

Ruthless Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
40 million Blacks in America, give or take.

$100k per person, regardless of associated link to slavery.

4 trillion dollars.

Make another stimulus, why not at this point? You're already 30 trillion in the hole on paper, what's another 4? One time payout, no more continued talk of unequal starting lines and perpetual victimhood (not to say old laws/processes should not be reviewed and amended accordingly if needed).

Question to the Black Americans in here....is $100k acceptable as a proposition here? Where are we at with dollar figures in 2021, cause I feel like people are too afraid to really broach the subject? If I'm way off throw out something more appropriate.

The other bonus to this concept is that ideally most individuals use the majority of this money towards a home, which would put huge financial injections into areas of the economy currently failing (ie home construction). Do you add a clause that says $20k of that amount is held in trust and only usable for home down payment (existing owners exempt of course) to add a safety net and help promote real tangible equity for them?

What say you War Room? Is the problem solvable with a monetary payout? Would it effectively work as a solution to a few of the current problems?

Last edited:
If that many people got 100k, the housing prices would absolutely skyrocket!!!

Also, where is home construction failing?
Our company (the residential side) bricks over 400 houses a year. And we're behind....

As long as all the rich blacks give money to the poor whites. Oh wait, I forgot we are supposed to ignore the 10s of millions of poor and destitute whites and also the millions of filthy rich PoC.

100K just for being black?

Lol I'd love it, but dumb negroes will just end up broke negroes in their same situation within 2 years.

That's racist AF

If that many people got 100k, the housing prices would absolutely skyrocket!!!

Also, where is home construction failing?
Our company (the residential side) bricks over 400 houses a year. And we're behind....

Residential home building has been stagnant up in Canada due to the cost of materials (particularly wood). A lot of concrete large apartment structures going up everywhere, but single family homes tapered huge.

Things may be getting back to normal now I haven't been keeping to close lately.

As long as all the rich blacks give money to the poor whites. Oh wait, I forgot we are supposed to ignore the 10s of millions of poor and destitute whites and also the millions of filthy rich PoC.

That's racist AF
I'm black so I'm racist for saying dumb blacks will blow their money?

Lol I know plenty of dumb blacks that have gotten similar amounts from accident settlements and ended up broke within a couple of years.

100K just for being black?

Lol I'd love it, but dumb negroes will just end up broke negroes in their same situation within 2 years.

I'm black so I'm racist for saying dumb blacks will blow their money?

Lol I know plenty of dumb blacks that have gotten similar amounts from accident settlements and ended up broke within a couple of years.

I don't think anything you said is wrong or "racist". I think it's true and I bet if you gave 100k to (insert race here) you would find a lot of people of all races, religions and creeds are terrible with money.

There was a lottery winner (white guy) here in the Niagara area, which is renowned for wine and fruit, who invested every penny he had into a hydroponic tomato (no, not weed) operation, and he ended up bankrupt.

I guess I'll never understand why people who win millions in the lottery don't put a million away in stocks, long term savings bonds or some other type of locked down long term investment like a ULIP or equity fund. Hell, put it into a trust that can only be touched at 65 if you're that bad with money.

To the OP @Natural Order - I'd be fine with 100k if all the BLM rioting bullshit and screaming of "racist" ceased as a result, but we know that won't happen and that it would only open the "it's not enough !!!" floodgates.

Make another stimulus, why not at this point? You're already 30 trillion in the hole on paper, what's another 4? One time payout, no more continued talk of unequal starting lines and perpetual victimhood (not to say old laws/processes should not be reviewed and amended accordingly if needed).

What makes you think this ends the discussion?

One of those bullshit ancestry tests told me I’m part African. Bring on the 100k baby.

Last edited:
Reparations are needed, but probably not in the sense of giving everyone money. At this point, also handing out reparations to just black people is not the answer.

Back