Opinion Solution to slavery reparations in America?

Set up a nation wide donation for respiration’s. Anyone who feels the need to donate can; including liberal billionaires and millionaires. The money then can be distributed to everyone that’s black.
That works for me. Let the bleeding heart assholes that can actually make a difference pony up the cash.

They would burn through the money because of racism.

OK all blacks regardless of slavery? Lol that's ludicrous but say that's the case...

How do you define black ?. Going to have the little squares of different shades of colour and hold it up next to them? Like paint stores ?

" Sorry sir you're two shades to light to qualify " <Lmaoo>

There is a Vikings spinoff TV show in development right now that has the last Pagan King of Norway Haakon Sigurdsson being played by a black women. You can't make this shit up.

fe-933136.jpg

https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...ntures-of-sabrina-walking-dead-stars-and-more
Admittedly, I know very little about Vikings but we're there a lot of black vikings?

You can't give reparations for slavery if no one alive was ever a slave.

The problem isn't solvable until people learn to move the fuck on, but then the Democrats would lose most of its base.
They should get reparations from Jim crow and banks that redlined should be sued.

Giving that much would TRIGGER the fuck out of everyone (Including me) and if you think America has racial problems now..... Jeez.

I would say though I don't mind giving them 10k or free college and hopefully it would help them out and maybe we can heal as a nation already. The race shit is real tiring.

The solution is stop appeasing shitty people. Electing a black president didn’t stop the race hustlers, and reparations wouldn’t either. They would just bitch that it didn’t work because X and Y.

Why limit it to black people living in the US? Make it every black person in the world and then we'll talk.

Handing out bootstraps is a better solution.

Better solution. Say a prayer and be extremely grateful that you don't have to endure what your ancestors did. Realize that they suffered and you are the benefactor....thats your reparations. Now stfu and go achieve something

Better solution. Say a prayer and be extremely grateful that you don't have to endure what your ancestors did. Realize that they suffered and you are the benefactor....thats your reparations. Now stfu and go achieve something
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

bro just tell us your Klan codename and move on.

Giving that much would TRIGGER the fuck out of everyone (Including me) and if you think America has racial problems now..... Jeez.

I would say though I don't mind giving them 10k or free college and hopefully it would help them out and maybe we can heal as a nation already. The race shit is real tiring.

We were basically healed until the dnc decided they needed racial unrest to motivate the black vote.

Man..the clan sure has fallen off when telling someone to appreciate what their ancestors went through is clan like behavior.
i mean “be thankful you weren’t enslaved too” is a pretty Klan-like take on this topic. maybe you were going more for the classic racist “pull yourself up by your bootstraps” angle, but i couldn’t tell.

That's a no from me. If we ever institute a national reparations policy that literally can be summed up as "give black people money cause they are black" then I'm moving to Canada.
Now if we want to help poor people across the board and have a decent plan I'll listen.

i mean “be thankful you weren’t enslaved too” is a pretty Klan-like take on this topic. maybe you were going more for the classic racist “pull yourself up by your bootstraps” angle, but i couldn’t tell.

Acknowledge the chasm between your life and people that suffered true racism. Be grateful you are born in a country that provides you a better quality of life than 99.9% of human history.

Do you think a black slave of the past would daydream of a time 200 years in the future when there was no slavery...no jim crow...a black president....no racist laws.... and imagine black people sitting around belly aching for 100k because he suffered? I highly doubt it. I think a slave of 200 years ago would give anything to trade places and have the comforts and opportunities that every person born in the modern day US has today. To deny those opportunities...to squander them....is to spit in the face of every slave who truly suffered

He'll I did one of those DNA test and it said I was 9% North African. Can I receive 9k?
No, they aren't black and were not part of the slave trade, sorry bud gonna have to find another minority to be a part of

Last edited:
Back