Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

Hey @-Magua- i was so surprised and touched by your kind mention of me in the 'what sherdogger would you like to hang out with' thread a while back, so here's a song for you. From all your posts in the music thread, i have a feeling it could be your cup of tea, i hope you enjoy it :)
Glad you're here (sherdog), mate, have a good one.

Hey @-Magua- i was so surprised and touched by your kind mention of me in the 'what sherdogger would you like to hang out with' thread a while back, so here's a song for you. From all your posts in the music thread, i have a feeling it could be your cup of tea, i hope you enjoy it :)
Glad you're here (sherdog), mate, have a good one.

Really dig the song!
Lol, resonates pretty close to home.
Had to take a bit of a deeper breath, a lil too close in certain ways...
Spot on in certain aspects, lol.

Ah, Tony, we’re kindred spirits...
I’ve always appreciated your wit and common sense and discernment, and I reckon, you prolly appreciate your time for solitude when u can get it, as much as I do.

Of course, I’m glad you are here as well, Tony. :)

Really dig the song!
Lol, resonates pretty close to home.
Had to take a bit of a deeper breath, a lil too close in certain ways...
Spot on in certain aspects, lol.

Ah, Tony, we’re kindred spirits...
I’ve always appreciated your wit and common sense and discernment, and I reckon, you prolly appreciate your time for solitude when u can get it, as much as I do.

Of course, I’m glad you are here as well, Tony. :)
Great, so pleased, and I thought you would like it :)

Yeah, solitude is the great equaliser. Used to be, as you say, a matter of appreciating it when i could get it. Used to feel guilty that i needed so much time on my own. More and more though, it's become "a commodity" i actively prioritise the rest of my life around, and now it's as necessary as breathing. In fact, isn't it much like breathing, peace and silence into the soul.

Van the Man

Hey @Clementine I don't know why but the 1st time I heard this song I thought of you for some reason, I rock it loud in the truck...

Aww <Oku03>

This one is for you

:)

I liked that, I like that alot very smooth groove...

tumblr_inline_mrx18dEFIb1qz4rgp.gif

Back