Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

That Jaylib album is so stupid fresh, Madlib and Dilla seemed to hit their peak on this one, a perfect combination. Guilty Simpson also broke out on that album, started a run of dopeness.
Champion Sound is an end to end banger, never get bored of it.

Love this one off Dilla's Shining LP, featuring Madlib and Guilty again

Dilla’s always dope. If I was gonna list my favorite hip hop albums ever, that Jaylib record would be either #2 or #3. @in the liver never mentioned anything about the track I posted, so he either hasn’t gotten around to checking it out, or he hated it lol. From The Shining, I dig E=MC2 a lot. I’m not the hugest Common fan, but his flow on that track has such a nice old school feel to it. Just sounds nice.

Dilla’s always dope. If I was gonna list my favorite hip hop albums ever, that Jaylib record would be either #2 or #3. @in the liver never mentioned anything about the track I posted, so he either hasn’t gotten around to checking it out, or he hated it lol. From The Shining, I dig E=MC2 a lot. I’m not the hugest Common fan, but his flow on that track has such a nice old school feel to it. Just sounds nice.
Yeah E=Mc2 has a great beat on it, has that electro feel behind it, I like early - mid 90s Common, but not so much since Be.
Love this Pharaohe Monch tune on there as well

@Sir Galahad this song is for you because you are my BFF always and forever and I always got your back, you are a awesome and down to earth person.

@HughPhug This songs for you

I like it, it would have gone nicely in the Joker movie, something a little lighthearted and off kilter in the face of all the madness

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN this one's for you, also dedicated to @Reach4theSky, not only did he introduce the song to the whole of Sherdog, he wrote the lyrics, sang the song, played ALL the instruments, directed the video AND played the parts of all four dudes (especially the fat one)

I like it, it would have gone nicely in the Joker movie, something a little lighthearted and off kilter in the face of all the madness

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN this one's for you, also dedicated to @Reach4theSky, not only did he introduce the song to the whole of Sherdog, he wrote the lyrics, sang the song, played ALL the instruments, directed the video AND played the parts of all four dudes (especially the fat one)

{<jordan}

{<redford}

OMG I love Daniel Bedingfield. This song was popular when I was dating this girl when I lived in Los Angeles @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

I am happy you like it, and yeah Bedingfield has a good voice, he has some good songs. Sorry if it gave you any sad memories though about that girl.. she was very lucky and blessed to have the honor to take you out.

She didn't know what she had!!!!

1f70c0403078adc3e5d1f242df63fdc3.gif

Great song!!! and yeah I can believe that, @Reach4theSky is a very talented soul, I always knew that from the start. So not surprised to hear this news. He is a unique soul.

Rumor has it that he also played B1 and B2 in Bananas in Pajamas, here is some leaked footage of him coming down the stairs, but he is both!!

Last edited:
Great song!!! and yeah I can believe that, @Reach4theSky is a very talented soul, I always knew that from the start. So not surprised to hear this news. He is a unique soul.

Rumor has it that he also played B1 and B2 in Bananas in Pajamas, here is some leaked footage of him coming down the stairs, but he is both!!

[<dunn]

I've come a long way from my first single..

Back